End Of Book Plans

Woohoo! The books finally finished. Thank goodness. Can I just say that writing this book was actually very fun. Going through different characters perspectives is a challenge because you have to give them depth and a great personality. Writing in Violet's perspective was fun. She had to be nice and slightly bitchy from time to time and of course I had her live up to all Chase's name calling towards her in Chapter 20. That caused people to have a slight confusion about Violet which was what I wanted but she was just trying to figure things out in her own messed up kinda way. When writing in a characters POV you have to think like them so the actions resemble the character. Writing in Colton's POV was absolutely fun and interesting. He has that rough, fighter, dick, asshole, you know what I mean exterior. But when not writing in his exterior I had to go to the interior of Colton (that sounded weird but hope ya get the point). Writing in Colton's interior way was actually difficult, this was only because since I was used to writing in his fighter exterior I had to make him have a huge soft spot and be that teddy bear that he is on the inside. But all in all Colton was a favorite character of mine.

Now for the character info casting:

Violet Knight: Zoey Deutch. You may recognize her from the movie Vampire Academy she played Rose. Isn't that funny in my book and the movie her name was a flower?

Makayla Fields: Ashley Tisdale. Yeah her role wasn't huge but she was important. I don't really know why I picked Ashley but it went well. And I hope you all know what she's from. (Hint: Sharpay Evans)

Scarlett Snow: Grace Phipps. I wished I involved Scarlett in more of the story and told some of it from her POV but sadly I didn't. There's more to her than I lead on. Grace played in The Vampire Diaries series as April and she played in Teen Beach Movie as Lela.

Peter Tanner: Alex Pettyfer. Alex played in the movie I Am Number Four. Which is one of my favorites, I had Peter's appearence already in mind when I was looking for someone, and Alex just fit it perfectly.

Chase Lockwood: Steven R. McQueen. AHHH fangirling as of right now. Yes, I am a HUGE fan of The Vampire Diaries series. Steven R. McQueen played Jeremy Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's younger brother in The Vampire Diaries. Chase's last name also came from The Vampire Diaries, I had my inspiration from Tyler Lockwood in The Vampire Diaries.

Colton Snow: Cam Gigandet. AHHH fangirling again. I knew I had to find the perfect person to be Colton. Now some of you may know him as James from Twilight or as Ryan McCarthy from the fighting movie Never Back Down. Now ALL of Colton's character inspiration came from the movie Never Back Down, this is where I got all his fighting inspiration and his exterior personality inspiration. Now if you want to see how I really saw the fight going on between Chase and Colton at Peter's house once Violet came home (Chapter 19 and partially Chapter 20) go on YouTube and look up Never Back Down house party fight. You should find it then. You'll see just how bad Colton was to Chase. But ya know I found that super awesome.

Okay so BIG NEWS! I will be writing a sequel. Now I will not ruin it by the way. You have not seen the last of ANY of the characters, even Natalie and Makayla. Plus you all wanna know who she chose right? The first chapter of the sequel will be up most likely around next week. You all want to see more of Colton don't you? Or more of Chase? Or Peter? Well you will. Stay tuned. ♡

Sorry! I never started the sequel when I planned to but it is in the making now!