Chapter 2

"Violet can you get the door?" Peter called down to me.

He was changing into his swim trunks, Chase wanted to go swimming. He always does even when it's below 32 degrees. At least the pools heated.

"Yes Peter!" I might have sounded slightly sarcastic but I still got the door.

"Hey Pet- Your not Peter. Hey Violet! Wait. What are you doing here?" Chase asked me.

"Umm. I live here now. Peter's upstairs getting changed." I said turning around and pointing upstairs.

I'm sure Chase knows his way around the house, why did I point upstairs?

"Okay. But why do you live here? Are you two like," Chase paused and then moved his eyebrows up and down. "Back together?"

"No! We are not dating. We are friends. You know how my parents died in a tragic car accident 10 years ago? Well I've been living in the same house since then, the one we all used to be in but now it's getting demolished as we speak. So Peter said I could stay here. And well he was the only friend with enough room."

"Oh well sorry about your house. And your parents. Still can't believe they're gone, they were awesome." Chase said smiling down at me.

So the thing about Chase is that me and him have always had this weird friendship where we could make out and it wouldn't mean anything. So I guess we're kinda like friends with benefits?

"Thanks Chase, it means a lot." I smiled up to him.

Chase leaned down to me, staring into my eyes. He cupped my cheek in his hand and brought his lips to mine. I responded, moving my lips with his and wrapped my arms lightly around his neck. Chase put his other hand on my waist pulling me towards him. I took a small step forward and his grip on my waist tightened.

"Whoa! What's happening here?! You two aren't even dating!" I heard Peter say from behind me.

I turned around to see him with a hand over his eyes. Oh my.

"Hey Peter! Ready to go swimming?" Chase asked Peter.

I don't think Chase noticed that he was still holding onto me.

"Uh yeah. Once you get off of Violet, that's just, ew." Peter said kinda sounding like a child but when does he not.

"Peter, calm down. I'm not going swimming anyways." I told him.

At this point Chase actually listened and let go of me which let me turn around to talk to Peter.

"Oh hell no. Not after those bikinis I saw. You are definitely going swimming. Hmm wear the black one." Peter said grinning ear to ear.

"Fine. I'll meet you two out there. Go on now." I said walking past Peter to go upstairs and get changed. "Oh and Peter if I ever wore that black one for anyone it would definitely not be you. Now Chase on the other hand, his wish is granted."

I turned to see Chase smirking slightly because heck only me and him knew what we were talking about. Peter had no clue. Chase has asked me to wear probably anything he could think of, and I dress to impress. So maybe Chase and I are friends with benefits.

----
{Okay so to clear up any confusion, Zac Lockwood's first name is now Chase. I didn't like the sound of Zac anymore, I don't know why but yeah haha. So Zac and Chase are the same person but the chosen name is Chase.} -Vampliciousdiaries