Chapter 17

-Violet's POV-

"Thanks for the flowers Peter." I thanked him.

"What flowers? I didn't get you any flowers." Peter asked.

"Then who got me flowers?" I asked.

Peter shrugged and sat down. He turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. He finally found something on that he liked.

-Two Days Later-

As I woke up in the middle of the night all I could smell were flowers. And they were not Violet's. I turned the lampshade on my bedside table and my hand hit something. It was a vase full of roses, they were sitting beside the violets. The same person that brought me violets must have brought me the roses as well.

I've officially moved on from Chase. I won't waste my time on someone who doesn't want me. I'm prepared for a new life completely. Even new love. I'm ready for it all.

-The Next Day-

"Peter can you get me a water?" I asked Peter as soon as he came in to visit with everyone else. Everyone except Colton. Sadly.

"Yeah, we were just dropping of our stuff in here then heading to the cafeteria anyways."

I turned and picked up the roses in a vase that were dropped off here last night. I found a letter in the middle, it was computer written not hand written.

Dear Violet,

I've always had a special feeling for you, but never have I shown it. I love you Violet Grace Knight. Will you go out with me?

As I read the note I still couldn't figure out who wrote it. I have absolutely no clue.

"Here's your water." Peter said, shaking the bottle in my face.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"Hey, do any of you know who gave me the flowers?" I asked, looking at everyone.

"I did." Colton said, standing in the doorway, breaking the silence.

I smiled. "You did?"

"Yeah, I did." Colton said, putting his hands in his pockets.

I looked to my side to see Chase sitting in the chair. He had his fists clenched and was staring at Colton with a cold look. It was kinda scary actually.

"We can talk later." Colton said with a wink.

I still had the note folded up in my hand but I quickly tucked it under the blanket.

Colton Snow. Colton Snow loves me. Never saw that coming.

---
{Okay, so I haven't updated in a couple days! Sorry! But I was trying to decide if I should continue writing this story or not. But I decided to. This is short, very short. Sorry. But the next one will be longer.}