Chapter 12

-Chase's POV-

As me and this girl I met at the club kissed, I remembered that I've been gone for almost two months, and haven't talked to anyone. I've been too busy hooking up with every girl that has come up to me, which in my case is a lot.

I stopped this girl real quick to get her name, which she wasn't very happy with me stopping her but it is what it is.

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"Natalie." She told me staring up at me.

I don't know what came over me but I couldn't help but stare at this beautiful girl standing in front of me. I looked down into her eyes with a helpless smile. Everything about her was absolutely gorgeous. But I was quickly taken out of my thoughts by being shoved onto my bed. Oh yeah, that's right, she wants me to not think.

-Later that night-

"Whats your name?" She asked me.

I turned to her to reply. "Chase."

She slowly drifted asleep as did I.

-The next morning-

I blinked a couple times to adjust my eyes and to wake up a little more. I looked down and saw a gorgeous girl laying across my stomach, her head was closer to my chest while one of her hands was laying across my abs. I smiled down at the beautiful sight in front of me.

I grabbed my phone and checked to see if I had any notifications. I had two, one from Peter, and another from Violet.

Peter:
Hey dude, how's it going? Haven't talked to you in 3 months. Got a date your coming home?

As I read Peter's text he sent in another.

Peter:
Got a girl yet? Haha, I'm sure you have. If it's serious, you should bring her back to meet us. Remember no crazy ones.

I laughed at Peter who has still managed to make me laugh over text. I scrolled to find Violet's message.

Violet:
How are you? I've missed you. Really quiet at Peter's beside Colton weight lifting. Who knew that the sound of weights slamming together could be so annoying? Anyways, I'm really sorry. But hope you have everything sorted out soon. Did Peter tell you? He's renovating the basement! Well hope to see you soon Chase.
-Violet xoxo

"I wanna go meet them. They sound nice." Natalie said with a smile.

"Oh really? Don't you think we should go on an actual date first?" I said half sarcastic.

"Well we can do that today. Lets go out for breakfast then leave to meet them." Natalie said getting up to get dressed.

"Alright. I won't tell them it'll be a surprise." I said with a wink.

Natalie left for her apartment down the hall and finished getting ready and put a small bag together. I met her at the coffee shop across the street with my bag.

We took a seat outside and ordered some breakfast.

"So where are you from?" She asked me.

"South Carolina, you?" I replied.

"Here. But looking to move. Tired of old Miami. I'd love a small town." Natalie answered me.

"Then you'll love my town. What are your interests?" I asked her.

"Well, lets see. You, small towns, South Carolina, coffee, amusement parks, and animals." Natalie said.

"Sounds perfect." I said with a smile as we got up to go get in the car and get going.

-10 hours later-

"Welcome to Blythewood, South Carolina babe." I said to Natalie.

"It's beautiful. How far are we from your friends?" She asked me.

"5 minutes or so." I said.

We left at 6 A.M. and got here around 4 P.M. so it wouldn't be dark. I pulled into the driveway and beeped the horn.

Everyone came running out screaming and shouting. We walked over to them and everyone smiled.

"Peter, meet Natalie. Natalie meet Peter, my best friend." I said.

"Nice to meet you." They both said with a laugh.

"Scarlett meet Natalie. Natalie meet Scarlett, a good friend of mine." I told Natalie.

"I love your name." Natalie said to Scarlett.

We turned to Colton so I could introduce the two of them.

"Colton." Natalie said with a blank face but surprised face.

"Natalie." Colton said with a surprised look.

"Wait you two know each other?! And where's Violet Peter?" I asked Peter.

"Umm, Chase, Violet's in the hospital." Peter said with a sad expression.