Chapter 10

-Later that night-

As we walked into the fighting club I spotted tons of fighting rings. But in the middle of all of them was the biggest one with a sign on it that read 'Reserved for Colton The Beast.'

"Ah look there he is!" Some guy said to Colton doing that weird handshake guys do. "Colton The Beast is back everybody!" He screamed out.

Everyone in the entire place screamed and yelled with excitement and eagerness. A couple people came up to Colton and asked what he was doing here and Colton said to fight of course.

We walked over and all of us took a seat in front row, in front of the big ring. Chase sat away from me. I don't even know what you would consider us as of right now. Colton got up with his bag and went to the locker room to get changed. He came back out just in his boxing shorts, with all his muscles showing. I couldn't help but stare at him, I think most people were.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! We have a very special guest tonight here to fight! Colton The Beast is back!!" One of those announcer people yelled. "He is a legend, number one in the country currently! Now his opponent! Chase Lockwood! Let's see who'll win! The Beast or The Newbie!"

Chase got up with his bag and went to change, he came back and went to the door of the ring and dropped his bag. He turned to me and just stared at me. He definitely is not as buff as Colton.

"If I go down, you'll find out the reason why." Chase said to me.

Colton was off to the left hitting a punching bag. Chase turned to see what I was looking at, his eyes widened a little of the sight of how hard Colton was punching, pretty much as soon as Chase looked at him Colton ripped a hole in the bag, some sand fell out and Chase opened the ring door and stepped in.

"Alright everyone! The fight is about to start. Gather around! Get over here Beast!" The announcer called out.

Colton walked over and got in the ring, smirking at Chase. Chase stared at him with a blank look across his face.

"Shake hands. And then you may start." The referee said.

They shook hands and then Chase went for a punch. Colton ducked and stepped away. Colton then quickly sent an upper cut to Chase's chest. Chase stumbled a little but threw a kick to Colton's rib cage. Colton leaned to the side a little but didn't fall. Colton caught my eye and winked at me. What was he up to?

Colton put his arms down and tilted his head up as to say 'bring it'. Chase took 3, 7, 10 good punches to Colton's face. Colton now had a bloody nose. Chase sent another punch to Colton, he hit him on the side of his face. Colton's face jerked to the side and blood poured out of his mouth. I saw Chase smirk before he sent another punch but to his gut this time. Colton stumbled back and hit the wire surrounding the ring.

"Colton!" I screamed out. Scarlett just let out a scream.

Chase looked at me with a smug look and punched Colton again.

"What is happening here everyone?" The announcer called out. "Ah I think we all know."

"Your no beast! Your a shrimp!" Chase screamed at Colton. I'm pretty sure everyone heard him though.

"Alright Colton, enough playing around!" The announcer yelled. "Bring out The Beast!!!"

At this command Colton perked up. Chase looked confused staring at Colton. Colton smirked widely and threw a punch at Chase. With that one punch Chase was on the ground. Colton punched Chase across the face a couple times before Chase tapped out.

Colton got up and stared angrily at Chase.

"Is that all you got?! You give up?!" Colton screamed at Chase. "GET UP BASTARD!"

Chase struggled to get up but managed to do so.

"Now why were you punching the walls before?!" Colton yelled at Chase.

Chase stared at him with a blank look but then looked down and then at all of us in the front row. He looked back up at Colton.

"Why?!" Colton yelled again.

"Violet." Chase said.

Once he said this I swore he turned into the Joker from Batman. He was laughing with an evil look across his face. Colton punched him.

"What? Don't get it? It's all because of her." Chase said these words and I swear they were lined with poison, they stung like a bitch.

We all looked at him like he was crazy, which well he just might be, he just had a good way of hiding it.