My feet and the tree

I wake up in a forest that moment. I looked around to see where I was, scratching my big beard "That's strange. I was in my bed sleeping. How did I get here?" I asked myself. As I get up from laying on the ground, I notice that I'm only wearing my trousers, that were tighter on my ankles: I'm completely barefoot, like I always am, and shirtless, exposing this way my hairy chest and big bare feet. I smile "Well, I guess I walked in my sleep, ahah. Now, I wonder where am I? It seems like a nice place this forest".

After looking around for some moments, I hear some noise "Could it be the wind?". I didn't notice at the moment, but a root started appearing from the ground, wrapping around my right ankle very tightly "Oh, what is going on?". As soon as it wrapped my ankle completely, I get held upside down. Another root then appeared, this time wrapping around my left ankle. The tree right in front of me then showed his face "Hi, stranger. It's the first time we have someone coming to the forest". I ask him "First time? What do you mean? It seems like a normal forest...". The tree answered my question "It's not a normal forest. You are in the Tickling Forest. My name is Leaf. What about you?". I reply "My name is Matt. Nice to meet you. That's a strange name, while it's called like that?". A new root appeared from the ground, going near my right foot. Leaf smiled "Now you will understand".

The root went on my right sole, starting tickling my big bare foot "E-ehi! My feet are very ticklish, Leaf! Ahahah!". The root kept tickling my sole "Everybody in the forest knows that, Matt. You have the most ticklish feet in the world, it was only a matter of time, waiting for you to come here". Another root appeared, tickling my left sole "Ahahahah, you are torturing me so much! Thihihis is very funny!". Leaf used his leaves too to tickle my feet, while his roots starting torturing between my toes "Aw, such big cute feet you have. They are very soft and manly". "Ahahahah, thahahank you!".

He kept tickling me with his roots and leaves for a good hour "Are you tired, Matt?". "Ahahah, no, no! Don't worry, I love it!". "Well, you know, I'm a bit hungry" he said, as he opened his mouth "I never ate a human before, so...". Leaf threw me inside his mouth and closed it. I was on his tongue "Oh, so you want to eat me?". He replied, while chewing me "Just for a bit. Your feet are so tasty, Matt. Seriously, you are delicious". The tongue was tickling my feet while being eaten "And your tongue is slippery and fun too, ahahah! It's tickling me!".

After being satisfied with me, he spat me out. The roots wrapped again around my ankles, hanging me upside down "Thanks, Matt. I was very hungry". "Thank you for tickling my feet, Leaf. I loved it". "No problem. Well, I guess it's time for you to go. I wonder if you will ever find an exit from this forest". "Really? Is it that long and deep?". "Yes. And now that you are here, everybody will want your feet. So, I guess you will have a great time". I smiled "Thanks, Leaf". He unwrapped my ankles and I fell down. I got up again "Bye, Leaf!". He waved with his roots "Bye, Matt, have fun!". After that, I went on a trail to adventuring in the Tickling Forest.