My feet and the gorilla

While looking for the exit again, I was pretty happy about how the day started "I already got tickled a lot and it's only morning. This is like the best place ever. I was very lucky to find myself lost here. Everybody is so kind and wants to play with my big manly feet, I made a lot of friends. It's such a special place". Since I wasn't looking on the ground, I didn't notice a banana peel on it. I stepped on it with my right foot and fell down "Oh, someone had breakfast, I guess?". While thinking about that, I get my left ankle grabbed by a strong hand and I got lift up in the trees.

The gorilla kept me upside down by my ankle "You fell on my trap, Matt". "Guess so! The forest is beautiful and I was looking around!". With his free hand, he started tickling my left sole "You are a liar!". I laughed "Wait, whyhyhyhy! I am telling thehehehe truth!". He smiled and tickled my foot more "You were looking for someone to tickle your big feet! And liars get punished! I am Rilla and won't have mercy of your manly feet!". Rilla tickled my foot more and put it near his face, to sniff it too "Ahahahah, I can feel your hand and your breath, Rilla!". "And I feel the beautiful smell of your left foot. Now, let me play with the other one!".

He grabbed my right ankle tightly and used the free hand to torture my sole and toes "Ahahahahah, I guess my feet will take turns!". He smelled that too "The smell of a real man, Matt. I may already had breakfast, but I will gladly eat your feet too!". He opened his mouth and swallowed my whole left foot, starting to suck on it "Ahahahahah, Rilla, it tickles even more!". With my left foot tickled and my right foot being sucked by him, I was having a good time. Rilla then spat my foot out "Had fun?". "A lot". He grabbed my right ankle "Time to eat your left foot now!" he said as he swallowed it and started tickling again my right foot with his hand "Ahahahahah, my feet are a good breakfast, I guess! Ohohohohoh!".

After being satisfied with eatig and tickling my feet, Rilla put me back on the ground "You have been my prisoner for quite some time, Matt". "I liked it a lot, don't worry. You are welcome to play with my feet anytime you want. You are all so kind in here with me". "I'm happy to be your friend, Matt. Keep going on your journey, your feet will have lots of adventures!". We waved to each other goodbye and I walked away.