My feet ad the bear

Still happy about meeting Hunter, I kept walking in the Tickling Forest "So this place was created by him. That's nice, for someone like me with big and ticklish feet, it's a treat! My feet are very happy too". I didn't notice a puddle of something sticky, so I ended up walking into it "Opsie! Where did I step on?". The sticky stuff on the ground was yellow. I tried walking, but it was impossible for me "Aw, man. Is it honey? It looks like that". And so, thanks to that, I met a new friend. A big bear came near the honey "Oh, I guess I have double lunch today!".

The big fluffy bear came near my feet stuck and covered in honey "Oh, hi. Nice to meet you". "Greetings, Matt. I'm Fluffy the bear. But looking at your beard and chest, you seem way fluffier than me!". "Ahahah, thanks. Was it your honey? I step on it, I'm sorry". He smiled "Don't worry about that, actually, I am very lucky. It fell from the hill and your feet are stuck". He brabbed tightly both my ankles with his big paws "Now I have to lick it from your feet. It's a treat for me!".

Fluffy put his nose on my soles and smelt them "The sweetness of the honey and the manly smell of your feet are such a delicious combination". He put his tongue on my right heel and started licking it "Ahahah, thahanks Fluffy. I guess I will be your lunch too, ahahah!". "Eheh, your feet are so tasty!". He kept licking my right sole slowly, licking away all the sweet honey fro every single inch "Ahahahah, Fluffy! It tickles so much!". "It will only get better!" he said as his tongue reached under the toes of my right foot "Ahahahahahah, my feet!". He licked with pleasure under them, between every one of them and sucked all five of my toes "Aw, your right foot is already out of honey!". I wiggled the toes of my left foot "You still have this one!". "Don't worry, it will be tickled and licked too!". And so, the torture of my left foot started too "Ahahahahah, Fluffy!".

After a good hour of licking both of my feet, Fluffy was satisfied "There's no more honey!". "You silly bear, there was no more honey almost an hour ago! You just wanted to lick and smell my feet!". "Ahah, you are right. I had lots of fun, Matt. Thank you for letting me lick your feet". "Not a problem, I had fun too! I'll keep going now. Have a nice day!". Fluffy smiled "You too, bye!". And with my feet cleaned from the honey, I was able to going on my adventure.