My feet and the tengu

While walking in the woods, I heard the sounds of wings flapping over me "Is that a bird? Oh, wait...". The creature wasn't what I was expecting. The bearded man with red skin looked at me, when he reached the ground "Matt, finally I meet you". "Wow, a tengu!". "Surprised?". "Well, with all the friends I made here, not really. It seems everyone is welcome, even legendary creatures like you!". He smiled "Eheh, right. My name is Akuma. You are gorgeous, Matt. Hunter and Shiro were right, you are beautiful, with such big feet". He was blushing a lot "Akuma, are you ok?". He nodded "Oh, yes, it's just that... I'd love to have your big feet on my face!". I smiled "Sure! They are all yours!".

Akuma sat down "I can't wait". I sat down in front of him, putting my feet on his face. His big beard was soft and his skin was smooth. His nose, since it was bigger was between my feet, and I felt him sniffing them deeply. He grabbed my ankles to keep my feet on his face "This feels like heaven, Matt. Thank you so much!". "Eheheh, no problem. Hehehehey!". I felt his tongue licking my feet "Slurp... just tasting them... your heavenly feet, with their manly odor". He then kept my left foot on his face, while he put my right foot near his mouth, to suck my big toe "Ahahahahah, thahahat tickles a lot, Akuma!". "This is your fate, being tickled forever!".

Akuma smelt my feet and sucked my toes for a while and after that, he said "Can I please play footsie with you?". He removed his getah "Sure, Akuma". We put our feet near each other. He started to stroke and caress mine "Your feet are bigger than mine, Matt". "Your feet are very big too! They feel great, eheh! And they tickle!". "Aw, Matt. What would I do without you and your ticklish feet!". He tickled my feet with his toes "Coochie coochie coo! Here come the tickles!". "Ahahahahkuma!". We crossed each other toes, between them "I would love to never let them go, Matt". "Eheh, it's lovely, Akuma. It feels nice!". With one of his feathers, he surprised me by tickling my soles "I still have something!". "Ahahahahahah, you are full of surprises!".

Akuma spent with me some hours, before saying "Do I really have to let you go? If you find the exit, I may never see you again". "I'm still thinking about that, Akuma". "I want you to stay. I know that Hunter and Shiro love you too, but". He came near me, giving me a kiss on the lips "I don't know what will be your choice, but at least you know this way what are my feelings". I blushed "Thanks, Akuma. I appreciate that a lot". We both got up and he grabbed my hands "It doesn't matter what you will do, I'll always love you, Matt. And I'll be ready to tickle your feet!". "Ok, Akuma, thanks". We hugged tightly and then he flew away, letting me go on my journey.