My feet and the exit

After some time, I was surprised by what I saw "Wait, what is this portal?". In the forest, there was a portal that looked like it lead to somewhere else "Could it be the exit from the Tickling Forest?". I looked at it, but a voice than screamed "Matt, wait!". I looked in that direction, to see Hunter, Shiro and Akuma running towards me "Hey, you three!". They jumped on the ground, hugging my ankles tightly. Hunter kept it "Matt! We reached you in time!". "So this is the exit, Hunter?". They got up "Exactly. You will return to your world and leave the Tickling Forest". Shiro sighed "We almost lost you! Luckily you are still here with us". Akuma said "I would have missed you so much, Matt, without a chance to say goodbye to you". I replied "Wait you three, just a moment... I'm still thinking about what to do".

Hunter nodded "That's ok, Matt. Take your time. But... we were worried to not have a chance to properly say goodbye to the person we love". Oh, well...". I sighed "It's a difficult choice, Hunter. I hope all of you understand that". They nodded and Hunter replied "We all love you and your feet, Matt, but we are all friends in here. It doesn't matter your choice, our bond is too strong!". "That makes me feel better, still...". "I'll tickle and take care of you all the time. We could travel through the forest and I'll help everybody to tickle your feet!". Shiro said "I will keep you safe at any moment, Matt. I'll rub and massage your feet and whenever you will be cold, I'll eat you and keep you in my belly!". Akuma proposed "I'll protect you at any cost, Matt. Your feet will be in good hands, and we could go around, meeting the others and let them tickle your feet and eat you!".

I looked at them, blushing for their proposals "Aw, you three". Hunter said "Shiro, grab his ankles. You need a good torture, Matt!". The yeti grabbed my ankles under his shoulder tightly "Let's tickle these big feet!". The tengu replied "Matt, we won't have any mercy!". Hunter took care of my heels, Shiro tickled my arches and Akuma tortured my toes "Ahahahahah, you make a good tickle team!2. After that, Akuma licked my left sole, Hunter did the same to my right one, as Shiro sucked all my toes "Hehehehey, thihihihis is so hihihihilarious!".

After a good while, I said "I thihihihink I know whahahat to do!". They stopped torturing my feet and listened to me "It was a difficult choice, but... in the end... I'll stay here in the Tickling Forest and marry you, Hunter". He smiled "Really?". "Yes, ahah". He finally was able to kiss me and kissed my feet too "I love you so much, Matt". Shiro hugged both of us "Congratulations, Hunter. Knowing that Matt will stay with us...". Akuma cuddled with us too "Can we share your husband?". Hunter smiled "Ahah, he may be my husband now, but everybody is welcome to tickle his feet when they want or eat him!". I smiled "I have too many friends to go away and my feet love all the tickling they got". "You are welcome, Matt. Now, let's go home!". Hunter grabbed both my ankles and dragged me through the forest and we reached his house. From that day, I was able to live there, having my feet tickled everyday in many ways from all the friends I made there.