My feet and the carnivorous plant

As I was walking, I heard something approaching me really fast "Is something sliding anywhere?". Like a whip, a green vine suddenly wrapped around my left ankle and started dragging me between some trees "Wow, who caught me?". I soon reached a carnivorous plant that lifted me upside down by my caught ankle "I caught you, Matt! Now you are mine, ahah!". The plant started to use a vine to torture my right sole "Ahahahahah, hehehey, whahahahat's your name!". "My name is Acacio and I wanted to tickle your big meaty feet a lot! And they are all mine!".

He wrapped also my free ankle with another vine, starting to tickle that sole too "Ahahahahahcacio, I was quite surprised by how fast you hahahave been!". "Oh, boy, I was able to smell your feet from here, their scent is strong!". He wrapped each one of my ten toes, spreading them apart, to torture between them with even more vines "Ahahahahah, I can't escape!". More and more vines appeared, stroking and tickling my tortured soles "Look at them! Such big soles to tickle! So manly! And their beautiful smell!".

While he kept tickling my feet, he gave a big dee sniff to my left foot "It's like heaven, Matt!". "Thahahahanks for the compliment, ahahahah!". He then smelt my right foot "Look at these lucky feet, being tortured by thousands of my vines, enjoying their tenderness and manly odor!". "Ohohohoh, I am lucky like thehehehehem!". Acacio licked his lips, then licked my right sole "Slurp!". "Ahahahahahah, it tickles so much!". He then slurped my left sole "Eheh, tour big feet are my property now, Matt! I'll never let you go! Get in my belly!".

After saying that, he opened his mouth to engulf me whole and swallow me immediately. I fell in his stomach, as he rubbed it with his vines "I can feel the scent of your feet in my body! And you are only allowed to be spat out to be tickled even more!". "Ahahah, that's fair, but won't the others be jealous?". "Right. Mmmmh, should I share you again with them? But your feet are so ticklish and delicious. I want to keep you all for me". "Not that I can escape from your tummy or vines, ahah". "Exactly, you sealed your fate".

Then he sighed "Ok, I'll let you go". He spat me out and wrapped my ankles and all ten of my toes "I may be a bit pesky, but I'd love all of my friends here to tickle and eat your feet. But... you are looking for the exit, right? I wish you would marry Hunter and stay here with all of us". "I'm thinking about that, Acacio. When I'll find the exit... I'll choose what to do". He smiled and licked my feet again "One more lick!". "Ahahahah, fair enough!". He slammed me on the ground and freed my ankles and toes "I'll see you soon, Matt! If you don't stay, I'll come to eat you!". "Ahahah, ok, bye!".