My feet and the clamp

While traveling again, I was thinking what to do "This is such a difficult choice! I could either go, or stay with all my friends here. Also, I would have to choose who to marry between Hunter, Shiro and Akuma. They all love me and my feet". I sat down on something soft "What to do, what to do...". And while thinking, I suddenly got eaten. I was inside a mouth "What even ate me?". The voice replied "You were sitting on my tongue, Matt! I'm Titan the clamp".

The giant clamp kept his mouth tightly closed. I sighed "I wasn't paying attention, ahah, sorry if I bothered you". "Bothered me? You kidding? My plan was eating you from the beginning! You just made things easier, eheh!". "I guess so!". "I heard you have some difficult choices to do. Hunter, Shiro and Akuma! Each one of them would be an amazing husband, right?". "I know!". "Ahah, maybe with some tickling you will have a better time!". Titan wrapped me in his tongue while in his mouth, leaving my feet out. That way, some tiny clamps started to go near my big feet to softly pinch them "Eheheheheh, they tickles!". He laughed "Ahahah, they know what to do to a big sexy pair of feet!".

The tiny clamps not only pinched my feet, but they started to lick them too "Ohohohohoh, thihihis is so fun!". "Their tongues can be ticklish, especially between toes!". As he said that, other clamps when to lick between my toes, torturing my feet even more "Ahahahah, it's way to fun!". "Your tasty toes can't escape them!". Ten clamps then went on my toes, each one eating one of them, to start sucking deeply on them, licking in the meanwhile "My toes are so sensitive!". "Ohoh, I see, so they'll get a better torture!". "I know, ahahahah!".

After quite some time, Titan said "Ok, I had you in my mouth enough. So...". He spat me out "Do you now know what to do?". "It's difficult to choose between four options". "Mmmh, I see" His big tongue reached my feet and licked my soles "Ahahahah!". "Whatever you will choose, I know that Hunter, Shiro and Akuma will be happy. They love you too much and care for you". "Ahahah, ok!". He grabbed me with his tongue to get me on my feet "Bye, Matt!". "Bye, Titan!"