My feet and the whale

After walking for some time, I found myself near a waterfall "This seems like a nice place. Guess I will have to swim to the other side". I dove in the water. It was extremely deep "It's very dark down there. Seems more like the ocean, rather than a lake near a waterfall". At around half the distance from the other side, something very big came out from the waterfall. The water around it trembled. I looked at the big whale that showed up "Golly! A whale in the forest? This place sure is full of different animals and creatures!". He nodded "Yes, this lake and waterfall are big and I was able to fit in, Matt. My name is Umi. I heard about your big feet from my other friends, I'm happy you are here!".

After saying that, Umi opened his mouth and started sucking water in it. The wind was very strong, as I got sucked too "Wow!". After I was in his mouth, he closed it. His tongue was big and soft and started chewing me "Mmmmh, such delicious feet for breakfast!". The tongue tickled them both "Ahahahahah, Umi, you are tickling me!". "I need to lick your feet to taste them better! They are so tasty, Matt!". After chwing me, with a single gulp, he swallowed me whole. I slipped down his throat and fell in his stomach "This place is pretty big, Umi. It could be a swimming pool, ahah". "Now we will have some more fun!". Water started to come down his throat and making the stomach full, and with a blow, he stucked me upside down, having my feet out of his blowhole.

With my feet out and myself in his stomach, I wasn't able to see what was happening, but I soon started feeling feathers tickling my soles "Ahahahah, Umi! Somethihihing is tickling my big feet!". "The birds of the forest wanted to tickle them! With you stuck there, they are all coming with their feathers to torture them!". Different birds used the feathers to tickle my heels, soles, and toes, with some using their becks to pinch them too and tickle even more "Ahahahahah, thihihihis is way to hihihilarious, ahahahah!".

After being tickled for about an hour, Umi used his strength to blow me out from the hole. I fell again in the water in front of him "My god, that was very funny. Thanks for the torture, Umi". "Don't worry, you are welcome, Matt! We all had a lot of fun. Let me help you reach the other side". He opened his mouth and swallowed me again. He swam to the other side and spat me out "thank you for letting me tickle and eat you, Matt". "I'm the one grateful, it was fun, Umi! Bye". "Goodbye! I hope to see you and eat you again!". I smiled and went on again on my adventure.