My feet ad the flower

After walking some time, I get a bit tired "I walked a lot, even if it seems I'm just walking in the same spots. Maybe Leaf was telling the truth and this forest is just extremely big and deep, so much that finding an exit will be impossible". I wasn't able to do a step, that a vine wrapped itself around my left ankle, as I get hanged upside down again "Wow, I was caught really easily, ahah" I say to the flower. He smiled, as he kept me in the air by my ankle "Finally a human in the Tickling Forest, it's nice to see. It's a pleasure, anyway, my name is Hana. You are Matt, right?". "Yes, that's me. How do you know that? I only met Leaf". "Ahah, it's a secret of the forest! Anyway, about your big sexy feet...".

Hana took me near himself by my left ankle. His petals started to tickle my left sole "Ahahahah, Hahahana! They tickles so much!". "You are such an easy prey, Matt! If your big feet are so sensitive, it's not difficult to catch you! You are a very funny human". He kept tickling my foot with his petals, as another vine wrapped around my right ankle to keep my foot still. Hana sniffed it "What a beautiful smell, it's so manly". I blushed "Thahahahnks! I appreciate that a lot, ahahah!". Other vines started appearing, wrapping around each toes of my right foot "And look at these cute toes. So soft and ticklish, right?". The vines started tickling my toes too "Ahahahah, thehehey are!".

Hana tickled my feet for a while "I want to taste your feet better. Eheh, let me take care of that, Matt". Hana wrapped his petals around me, swallowing me whole inside them "Uh! Eating a human is a first for me, Matt. Your feet are delicious!". I smiled while being eaten "Thahanks, ahahah. Leaf liked me too, I guess I would be a great lunch". "Definitely! With feet like yours... mmmmh...".

After chewing me for a while, two vines wrapped themselves around both my ankles, hanging me upside down again. They started stroking my soles. Hana was happy "Eheheh, I would love to keep you for me. Your soft feet, with their manly taste. But I guess it's time for you to go. I played with them a lot and ate you too, I'm happy with that, Matt!". He left me on the ground, freeing my ankles. I smiled "Maybe I will see you again? I felt like I was going in a circle...". "Eheh, who knows! Your feet need to try everything here, right?". "Guess so! Thanks, Hana, goodbye!". He waved with his vines, as I started my journey again.