My feet and the octopus

I was distracted while walking and thinking about what to do and that made me fell in a lake "Oh! I was thinking too much about the future!". Something was lurking under me, trying to reach my ankles. I felt something wrapping first around my right ankle and keeping it tightly "Oh, I got caught". I looked under the water at the tentacle that caught my right ankle. I saw another one, reaching for my left ankle. I let it coil it up "The water is so deep under me, whoever caught me has really long tentacles!". Immediatly, they started dragging me underwater in the abyss.

The water was really dark and deep, until I reached who caught me. The big octopus showed up "Look at who I caught". "I smiled "Nice to meet you, I'm Matt!". "My name is King". He started to tickle my right sole with one of his tentacles "There is no need to talk. I need your feet, Matt". "Thahahat's fair, ahahahahah!". King then started to tickle my left sole with another one "Look at their reaction to my tentacles. Their softness makes them so ticklish, and being so big is an advantage for us tickler. There is much more space to torture you". "Eheheheh, thahahat's a good analysis!".

While stroking my soles, King wrapped both my big toes, using two tentacles "Let's start with these two". He poked both of them "Ahahahah, it tickles so much!". "I need you to laugh more, Matt". He went to tickle both my soles and my big toes even faster, to torture me "Eheheheheheheh, I know! It's impossible to resist!". "Great. And keep laughing, you won't be free until I'm satisfied, clear?". "Yes! Ahahahah!". King tortured then all my other eight toes "Ahahahahah, I hohohohope you will be hahahahahappy with thahahahat!". "Are you kidding me, Matt? I'll never be happy. I'll tickle your feet forever". He opened his mouth to put my right foot in it and suck it "Ahahahahahah, thiihihihis is so good!". "Great. Look at your reaction. Ticklish feet, with the scent of a real man. No wonder everybody wants to keep them".

After a good while, King sucked me in his mouth. He chewed me and after that, I got swallowed. I went in his stomach "Ah, you'll stay in there, Matt". "Not that I can escape, eheh". "You are right, you will stay in my belly forever. Or you want to see again Hunter, Shiro and Akuma?". I sighed "I mean, you are all my friends and I want to stay with all of you, King". "But you have a choice to do: reaching the exit, marry one of them... or now you can just stay in my stomach for the rest of your life". "Thanks for that, but... it would be difficult for you to tickle my feet, right?". He finally smiled "Ahah, ok, Matt. I got it. I have to share you with everybody. They all have the rights to play with your feet and eat you. Get ready, because I'm going to spit you. And... I have the feeling I'll see you again!". "Ok, King, thanks!". With a powerful blow, King spat me out really fast and I went out of the lake "That was quick!". And totally wet, I kept walking to reach my destination.