My feet and the squid

After starting to travel again, I reached a bridge over a river "Nature here still surprise me. Oh, what is that?". I saw some black goop on the bridge and, surprised about that, I decided to step in it to feel it under my big feet. It was slimy a sticky too "Ahah, it's a fun feeling. It seems like ink". "You are right, Matt". A squid showed himself from the river "I spat it out so you could step in it, eheh". "It feels great!". "That's good to know. I'm Bloopy the squid and I'm happy to meet you".

With two tentacles, he wrapped my ankles and lifted me upside down to drag me just above the water near him "You look good with that big beard and hairy chest". "Thanks, ahah". He opened his mouth, to swallow me whole, but I still felt my ankles being wrapped by his tentacles "Yummi breakfast! I hope you are ready, because your feet are still out to be tortured!". I smiled from inside him "Don't worry, they are only happy about that!". Bloopy started to tickle my soles with two tentacles "Ahahahahah, tentacles are an easy win!". "Exactly, and they are here all for you!".

The tentacles went all over my big feet, torturing my heels, arches, soles and under my toes "Ahahahahah, Bloopy! It tickles!". "And now the best part!". The tentacles started to wrap each one of my toes, to keep them spread apart "Look at this helpless toes, what will they do against the ticklish tentacles?". Bloopy started to tickled between each one of them at the same time, to torture my feet even more "Ohohohoh, Bloopy, thihihihis is so fun!". "I love each one of your toes equally, they are all so cute" he said while tickling and poking them with his tentacles "Eheheheheheh! Thehehy are hahahahappy!".

After a good tickle time, Bloopy swallowed my feet too "Mmmmh, munch munch, you are a good breakfast, Matt. With such tasty feet, it's difficult to resist the urge to eat you!". "Thanks, I'm happy to be a good meal, ahah". "Oh, you manly bear". He wrapped my ankles again, taking me out of his mouth and using his tentacles to tickle my feet a bit more "Eheheheh!". "What a ticklish soft man we have!". He put me back on the bridge "Have a safe journey, you big plushie!". "Thanks, Bloopy, bye!". He went underwater again, while I traversed the bridge, walking in his ink.