My feet and the spider

While going on on my adventure again, waiting for new tickle friends, I started to slow down "Is it only me or is the ground sticky?". I looked at my feet, as that was the case. I lifted my right foot up, as I saw a sticky substance drooling under my sole "Ehm, I guess it'll take a bit longer to reach my destination?". I tried to walk more "My feet are getting so sticky and difficult to move, what is that?". While I was looking at my big sexy feet, I ended up being caught in a spider web "Now I understand what was that!".

A huge spider showed up "Look at who I caught, the famous Matt, the man with the most ticklish feet of all!". He went with his mouth near my ankles, to wrap them up in more webs and keep them tightly in place "Ahah, I was looking at my sticky feet!". "I was hoping you would fall in my trap". He said starting tickling my right sole with one of his eight hands "I'm Kumo the spider and it's my turn to tickle your big feet". "Eheheh, you caught me and my ankles are stuck in your web!". He started using another hand to tickle my left sole "Finally I have your big cute feet for me. Aw, so soft and tender! Coochie coochie coo!". Kumo tickled both my soles, and with two more hands, started tickling under my toes "Ahahahahah, Kumo!".

"I won't have any mercy, Matt. Now you are mine and I will torture you!". Two more hands joined the others. I was being tickled on my heels, soles and toes "Ahahahah, having lots of hands give you many weapons, ahahahahah!". "Oh, believe me, they are!". He started to nibble my toes with his mouth, sucking each one of them too "Tasty and manly like you, look at that hairy chest and huge beard. No wonder Hunter wants to marry you!". "Ahahahahahah, thahahahahanks for all thehehehe compliments! Ahahahahah!". With the last two hands, he started stroking my feet "Tickle tickle!". I kept laughing more and more "Aw, ahahahahah!".

After a good tickling, Kumo rubbed his head on my soles "I want to smell them so much. They are so soft and big, Matt". I blushed "Thank you, eheh". "I'd love to take a nap on them, but I'll let you go, ahah". Kumo freed my ankles "Well, the ground is still sticky, just deal with it. I'll love see your big feet struggling to walk!". I smiled "Ok, ahahah. Thanks for the experience, Kumo!". "I'll wait for you again, Matt, see you!". While walking on the sticky web on the ground, I kept going on, with lots of difficulty for having my big feet stuck a lot.