My feet and the chameleon

While journey again through the Tickling Forest, I was wondering what new friends I would have met on the way "This place varies a lot both in inhabitants and with places, it's incredible how it could exist. Maybe... I could stay here with Hunter...". While thinking about the future, a slimy tongue wrapped suddendly around my right ankle, lifting me upside down and going fast up in the trees. Soon, I found myself eaten by someone.

He kept his tongue around my right ankle and tickling my sole with the tip, licking it all over, as he started chewing me "Looks like I found a delicious human, right?". I laughed "Ahahahah, your tongue is so ticklish!". The chameleon took me out of his mouth, keeping me by my ankle with his tongue and wrapped my left ankle with his tail "My, look at this beauty. A hairy chest and big manly feet. You are Hunter's dream, no wonder he fell in love with you. My name is Camilo, by the way". "It's a pleasure to meet you... ahahahah!". Camilo started licking my right sole with his slimy tongue "Look at this tasty foot full of saliva... and for the free one...". He tickled my lef t sole with his tail "Ohohohoh, double torture, I see, ahahah!".

Camilo kept torturing my feet, going between all ten of my toes, with either his tail or tongue "Cahahahahmilo, it's so fun, ahahahah!". "And your feet are delicious, Matt! I have an idea, let me show you something cool!". He unwrapped my left ankle and ate me again. In a single gulp, he swallowed me, and I went down in his stomach "I'll show you the view from here up the trees". He became invisible, so I was able to see the forest from inside his stomach "It's very nice! Thanks!". He went from tree to tree "Eheh, this way I can taste better your feet with you inside my belly". He rubbed it "It feels so nice to have a tasty meal with such delicious feet". "Aw, I appreciate that, Camilo!".

After some time, he spat me out and wrapped both my ankles with is tongue "Do you like bungee-jumping, Matt?". "Absolutely! I love having my ankles tied by a strong rope!". "Well, have fun!". From the tree branch, he pushed me with my ankles tied by his slimy tongue. I reached the ground and bounced back some times "Ahah, that was... fun! Ahahahah, you are licking my feet again, Camilo!". "Need to taste them more!". After licking again my feet, he unwrapped my ankles. My feet and ankles were full of his saliva "Thanks, it was very fun to see the forest from above... and being tickled!". "Don't worry, Matt, if I'll see you there again on the ground, I'll swallow and tickle you! Bye!". And so I went on my way.