My feet and the yeti

It was almost night and the wind started getting a bit cold "Luckily I have a big beard and a very hairy chest, so I can warm myself up, ahah. But still, it would be nice to find a place where to stay tonight". Something then fell on me from a tree "I got you, Matt. Finally you are mine, ahah". The yeti kept me on the ground "That sure was a surprise, ahah". He smiled "I was hoping to meet you and finally here you are. My name is Shiro. And man, I may be a hairy yeti, but you are so hairy too". "Thank you, Shiro!". He blushed "Ehm, ok, it's not like I have a crush on you, ahah. You came just in time, anyway. I wanted your feet for dinner and here they are". He got up, grabbing me by my ankles and dragging me "I'll take you to my cave, Matt".

Said that, I got dragged for a while, until we reached where he lived. There was a fire "A warm meal is better, I'll warm your feet before eating them!". "It makes sense, and you'll warm them up...". "By tickling them. I mean, what were you expecting?". "Ahahah, I know, don't worry". He blushed again "You are so cute. I mean, tickle time!". He put my ankles under his shoulder, starting to tickle my feet. His grip was really strong "Let's tickle this heels first". "Ahahahahah, Shiro, you are a great tickler!". "Thanks! I appreciate a lot that! Let me take care of your arches!". He went on, torturing up my soles "Ahahahaha, how to resist!". "You can't! And under your toes?". He tortured there too "Everywhere on my feet is a weak spot, Shihihihiro!". "Really? I would have never guessed!".

After torturing my feet, he started playing with my toes "Look at them spreading, crunching and wriggling around". He gave each of of them a big kiss "And they taste good too! Your feet are perfect, Matt". "Eheheh, you are way too kind, Shiro". He kept blushing "I'm happy to hear that, but...". He tickled me again "Coochie coochie coo!". "Ahahahah, Shihihihiro, you are such a tease!". He then said "I warmed you up enough. I can taste your feet". He opened his mouth, swallowing both my feet and licking them "Ahahahahah, so warm thehehere! And fun!". He blushed and went on, engulfing me whole. I ended up in his belly, as I felt him rubbing it "You were looking for a place to stay, right? You can rest in my tummy. At least I have you there, Matt". "Thanks, you are very caring, Shiro". He sighed "You love Hunter, right?". "Well, I like him, ahah. He's the reason I'm here". "Make sense. I guess I have no chance". "Aw... don't say that. We are friends". He smiled "Ahah, right. For now, I'll let you sleep!". "Good night!".

The following morning, Shiro woke up "Good morning, Matt! Wait, you can't see the sun from my tummy". He spat me out and started to rub and massage my feet "It was a nice place where to sleep, Shiro". "I mean, we could stay together forever! But you have Hunter, so". "Oh, come on, don't be sad. Everybody is is my friend and yo uare all special! Ahah, you rub and massage feet in such a good way". "I do my best for the person I love! But... being friend is enough, at least I have you. You better keep going on your journey!". He gave me a big hug "See you soon, Matt!". "Thanks for everything, Shiro, bye!". I exited the cave happy to travel again, after meeting a special friend.