My feet and the monkey

After walking for some more time, I was again in the woods, not knowing what destiny was waiting for my big sexy ticklish feet "The morning was already really fun. But... I wonder also where the exit is. Not that... I want to go, honestly... staying here with Hunter, Shiro and everybody else sounds good". Something wrapped around my left ankle and I fell on the ground. Someone laughed "Eheh, I was looking for some food but I found something better!".

I looked at who caught my ankle: it was a monkey, with some bananas. His tail was wrapped around it "Oh, hi!". "Hi, I'm Saru. Mmmh, if I have to be honest, a good pair of feet sounds better than some bananas!". I smiled at him "Well, it's not like my ankle can escape your tail". He opened a banana "Exactly, you are my prisoner. Your feet are so big!". He started to squish his banana on my left sole, covering my whole foot with it "Let me mix my usual breakfast with a new one, eheh". It felt really good to have my foot fully covered like that "It feels nice, like a massage!".

Saru lifted my foot up and started licking my heel "Slurp, it's even better than what I extpected". His tongue went on my heel slowly "Ahahah, that tickles!". He started to lick my arches steady and slowly, teasing me "This tasty feet doesn't stand a chance with my tongue". "I know, ahahah!". He reached under my toes, to lick there a lot "Mmmh, it's your turn now, you five cute toes". Saru went to suck my big toe deeply, and then the same fate waited for my other four toes "Ahahahahah, thahahat tickles so much!". After my feet was free from the banana, he deeply smelt my sole "Ah, the scent of a man". "That was fun... and now?". He smiled "You have two feet. Now I'll eat from your right one, but there is a bonus". He started to tickle my left sole with the tip of his tail, while covering my right foot with a banana "Remember that your left ankle is still trapped". "Ahahahah, Saru!"

The fate of my right foot was the same as my left one, it got licked from heel to toes and each one of them was deeply sucked "Ahahahah, thihihis is so fun!". Saru sniffed deeply also my right foot "You say, mister big feet?". After that, he freed my left ankle "You are free to go. I had my breakfast and my nose is happy now that I have the scent of your feet in it". I got up "Thanks, Saru, it was amazing". "Best breakfast ever. Bye, Matt!". And so, he went on a tree, while I went on my journey.