My feet and the worm

At a certain point, the tree ended "Uhm, is this the exit? I doubt it... but this place is pretty sunny and warm, it feels great to be here". The grassy plain looked pretty long to traverse, but my big sexy feet were ready to do it in order to find my goal. As I was walking, it felt like there was a weak earthquake under me "Ehi, what's that? Something's moving under here?". It trembled more and more, until a creature showed up from underground. I looked at the big worm "Oh! So, it was you doing that, right?". Without thinking too much, the worm swallowed me whole and went underground again.

After digging some time, he said "Don't worry, now I'll spit you out. Just a moment". I was stuck in his body, but as he promised, he regurgitated me in a cave "Thanks, I wasn't expecting to be eaten so suddendly!". The worm replied "Ahah, I was sleeping, this cave is my house, but I was able to smell a pair of feet and had to catch you, Matt. I hope I haven't scared you!". "Don't worry, I'm ok. I hope I was at least tasty". "You are delicious, ahah. Oh, my name is Gusano. Nice to meet you. Anyway, I talked too much, I took you here to tickle your feet! Let me coil myself around your ankles".

Gusano started wrapping his tail around my left ankle and followed up with my right one too. He then used the end of his tail to tickle my right sole "Tickle tickle this big foot!". "Ahahahah, Gusano! Your tail is so ticklish!". With the rest of his long and big body, he stroke my left sole "Aw, look at those toes wriggling around! They are so cute, Matt!". "Ahahahahahahah, thahahahahanks!". He used his tail to tickle each one of them "Aw, nice toes! Keep wriggling! I'll just take care of all ten of you very carefully! I won't leave any of you ever alone!". He kept torturing my feet and toes "Ahahahahah, Gusano, you have lots of tricks to tickle my feet!". "Eheh, with sucj byg feet there is a lot of space to tickle, Matt! And they are so cute!".

Gusano kept my ankles coiled up for quite some time, until he said "So, you were travelling across the plain, right? It's a long journey to reach the other part of the forest. Well, one of the parts, anyway". "This place is big". "Not as big as your feet! You were kind enough to let me play with your feet, I'll take you to another part of the forest". Gusano opened his mouth and ate me again, swallowing me and started digging another tunnel "Just relax in there! I'll take care of the journey for now!". "Thanks!". After reaching the end of the plains, he went dug outside and regurgitated me "Thank you so much, Gusano". "Don't worry, Matt. If you ever need someone to travel, call me! I'll come and eat you and your feet! Bye!". I waved and went in the forest again.