My feet and the anteater

After a long and pretty difficult walk as my feet kept being stuck in spider webs on the ground, I was free to walk again freely "Ahah, it was fun, but this is way easier. With big feet like mine, I had a lot of web sticking my feet!". But it didn't take too long to met a new friend on the way. A long tongue came out from a bush, wrapping around my right pinky toe "Oh, who is this now?". An anteater showed up, he was around my height "Hi, Matt. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm called Shine and...". I smiled "Ahah, you wanted to taste my feet?". He blushed "Exactly! Sorry if I wrapped your toe, but it looked tasty and cute". "You can wrap all of them".

I sat down on the ground. Shine smiled "Aw, look at these big soles". He wrapped his tongue around all five toes of my right foot, as I started to laugh "Ahahahahah, thahahat tickles, Shine". "You are so funny when you laugh, Matt. My tongue is really long". He started licking my right sole "Eheheheh! Thahaht's hihihilarious!". "Lick, lick! It's so fun". Shine licked my right foot all over. He then unwrapped it, to wrap his tongue around my left ankle "oor left foot, now I'll take care of you".

His tongue started tickling my left sole "Shihihine, I'm so ticklish!". "I see!". It went on to wrap around my left foot "Here come the tongue, cute toes!". As he said that, he went to lick all five toes of my left foot "Ohohohoh, thihihis is such a good time!". Shine then smiled more "I can't have enough of this tasty feet!". Wrapping also my right ankle with his mouth, he sucked me in his nose fully. Slowly, I ended up in his stomach "Sorry if I ate you, Matt, but I wanted to eat your big feet!". "Ahahah, it's ok! Don't worry about that!".

After some time, he said "You stayed in my belly enough, and it's almost night. I'll let you go". With a powerful spit, he throw me out from his nose again. He reached my feet and licked my sole again "Ahahahah, fair enough, my feet were thehehere!". "Eheh, you are such a good friend, Matt. I hope you can have a good rest". "Thanks, you too, Shine". I said goodbye to my new friend, looking for a place to sleep next.