My feet and the dragon

While looking for more ticklish adventure, I lost track of time "Oh, its already sunset. I got tickled so much today too. Better find a place where to stay tonight. Yesterday, sleeping in Froggy's belly was very relaxing". Not far away, I saw a cave "Maybe there? It seems a safe place to stay". As I waled near it, a voice said "What's this smell?". The head of a dragon came out of the cave "Sniff, sniff... it's the smell of feet!".

I looked in his direction "Oh! Sorry, I didn't know it was already occupied!". Another head, similar to the first one, came out too "Don't scare him, brother! I'm sorry, Matt, he was a bit excited, he smelt the nice scent of your feet, ahah. I'm Aniki and he's Otouto". The other head continued "We are a double headed dragon!". "Nice to meet you! I would have never thought of meeting a real dragon, but this forest is full of surprises!". Aniki explained "Yes, it's a place where everybody can have fun and torture your feet, ahah!". Otouto sighed "Ok, we waited enough, Aniki! I want to lick his feet!". "Don't be so impatience! He looks tired!". I replied "Don't worry! I was just looking for a place to sleep tonight, but it's only sunset, my feet are ready".

Otutou smiled "Horray!". He wrapped his long neck around my left ankle and I fell on the ground "Look at them! So big and meaty!". Aniki blushed "Not fair! I want to lick them too!". I reminded them "Ehm, I have two feet, one for Otouto and one for you, Aniki!". "Fair enough! I'll get your right one". He wrapped his neck around my right ankle. Otouto wasn't able to resist any longer and started licking my left sole "Aw, so delicious! Yummi! It's so tasty!". "Ahahahahah, and ticklish tohohohoho!". Aniki wrapped his tongue all over my right foot, covering it in saliva "Oh, my, this is heaven... your foot taste so manly". "Thahahahahnks, I appreciate that!". Outouto swallowed my left foot and sucked on it "Nice and tasty in my mouth!". Aniki sucked each one of my right toes "I love them so much... I'll lick between them too! Look at them, so ticklish and wriggling around". He went with his big tongue between all my toes "Ahahahahahah, you are both tickling me so much! My feet are so hahahahahappy!".

After two hours of licking and tickling my feet, Aniki said "I'm satisfied. Brother, let him relax a bit". Otouto wasn't stopping "No! His feet are mine!". "What?". He pushed his head and Otouto unwrapped his neck from my ankle. Aniki opened his mouth and ate me whole "Now his feet are mine". "Hey! Big bro, not fair! I want him!". Aniki swallowed me "No, he was looking for a place to sleep, he can use our stomach". Otouto was looking at the bulge going down Aniki's throat "Spit him out! I'll swallow him and his feet!". I replied "Hey, hey, don't fight, ahah. You can take turns, right?". Aniki said "He's just a bit jealous, we share the same stomach, Matt". "Right, but you ate his feet more than me". I ended up in their stomach and I said "You are a good pair of brother, don't be silly!". Aniki replied "Ok. I'll be a good big brother!". After that, Aniki regurgitated me "Come on, Otouto, eat our guest!". He smiled "With pleasure!". This time, he was the one that swallowed me "Tasty feet! Get in my belly!". After being eaten again, I asked, from their tummy "Ahah, can I get some sleep now?". They both replied "Sure! Good night, Matt!".

The sun started rising again and the brothers woke up. Aniki said "Good morning, everyone! Otouto, you can spit Matt now". "Aw, do I have too? He can stay with us forever!". "Maybe if he will marry Hunter, we will eat him again and tickle his big feet". "I hope so!". I was spat out from Otouto, covered in saliva "It was comfortable there! Yesterday was very funny, thank you both!". They both smiled and gave me a final lick on both my feet "Ahahahah, you two are amazing!". "Thanks! Bye, Matt!". I got up and waved goodbye to the funny dragon.