26. Alone? Wait...

Being alone is hard at first
You keep asking yourself, are you cursed?
Very frequently it comes out like an outburst
But do you really want to sweat yourself to quench their thirst?
And do you really need people who leave you hanging at the worst?

No, right? You don't need such friends
One who while being a friend, just pretends

But you do need someone to share your sorrows as well as joys
With whom you can enjoy to the brim and make loud noise
A friend who sometimes just annoys
But like you, he too just enjoys
Your bullies, who alone destroys
Whom you don't care comes under girls or boys
Who is mixed with you even better than alloys
Who will tease you and don't care if you become a beggar or owner of a Rolls-Royce

Such friends are rare but real alas!
Their company is the best, it's world-class

You are alone at the moment for a reason
And the wait would be worth it
You will get it when you finally
Find friends that totally fit

Just make sure when you see the one
Promise yourself never to split
To leave them,
Don't give yourself the permit
To your new friendship, your life you commit

Just wait, god is taking some time
As he is choosing a friend for you who would stick with you for lifetime

************

Hey there my lovely poem lovers! DrishKing008 is back with another poem for you all this Saturday. I also want to state that, from now on, most of the updates will probably be made around this time, in the evening as I don't get a holiday every Saturday, and I need some time to edit the poem and all. Kindly note that I am not saying every time, but most of the time.

Anyways this poem was meant to cheer those lonely spirits who don't have friends. It's no fun being alone all the time without friends to hang out with or talk or vent to. Life is hard when you suffer alone and live without any company. If you don't have friends, do not worry! You WILL find true friends sooner or later.

Getting impatient and making friends with the wrong sort is not the solution. Those fake friends might help your daily feeling of loneliness a bit but it's not worth it because when the moment comes, and you need some help, they turn their backs on you. And let me tell you THAT HURTS. When your so-called 'friend' just leaves when you need him/her the most, you feel as if someone is twisting your heart out, and the feeling of betrayal is even more painful than stepping on a lego(Excuse my horrible dark humor, please). 

In short, 'It's better to be alone than to be in bad company'. Just be patient. Life-long friends aren't found and made overnight. That's a new saying made by me!

Also, I apologize if you didn't quite enjoy this one, because I think it surely wasn't one of my best poems. Tell me if you agree or disagree. I will try to improve as per your feedback.

Now, Vote the poem if you enjoyed it, Comment your views regarding it or if you have any topic in mind upon which you would like me to write a poem, Share the poem if you found it worth your time, helpful, or relatable, someone might need to hear this.

See you next Saturday!