3. He is Innocent

Y/N's POV:

"Hey john!"

"Hey! Whats up, buddy?" We greeted with a hug.

"All cool. How are you doing? Long time no see." I said.

"Oh you know, I am out of the town most of the times. Soo..." John shrugged.

"I see. So you are here to cheer me up?"

"Yeah. It's been a long since I've been to any races, Especially yours."

"Thanks. Enjoy."

"What about you? Looking so excited for the race."

"Yeah. The contender is known for being tough." I said.

"Right, just look at him." John gestured towards the guy who I was going to race against. His name was monty. He glared at us while talking to his group. He walked towards us when he saw us looking at him.

"Dude, He's coming here." John turned away, scared.

"Hey, Y/N!" Monty stretched his hands for me to shake.

"Monty." I shook hands with him.

"I was looking forward to race against a blaze. I am glad its you. I've heard so much about you guys." Monty said.

"Thanks...I guess."

"Where's your brother and sister?" Monty asked.

"Might be here somewhere. Why?"

"Nah, just wanted to say hi." He said.

"Ten minutes for the race to begin." The announcer yelled in the mic.
Hearing that Emily rushed towards us.

"Y/N-oh hey, monty?" Emily trailed off.

"Oh my god. Emily blaze! So nice to meet you." Monty said.

"Nice to meet you too." Emily said.

"Y/N! Best of luck!" It was that sweet voice again. What is she doing here? I quickly turned to her.

"Rose! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed.

"I came to cheer you up. I have never been to your races since like forever." Rose made a sad face.

"But this place-"

"She came with me." Emily said. I facepalmed.
"Go get ready you both only have five minutes to go." Emily said.

Me and monty walked to our cars.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Monty asked.

"Who? Rose? No." I chuckled.

"Don't lie. She's so cute." Monty smirked.

"Yeah but we are just friends."

"How can you just be friends with a girl like that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, just look at her. She's so cute, so hot. Don't lie to me, you and rose never had sex?"

"Okay now this is getting too far!" I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist.

"Relax, Dude! I won't tell anyone. But to be honest. Your really got your hands on a real bitch." He laughed.
I tried my best to control myself but I couldn't. I punched monty on his perfect teeth so hard that he started bleeding instantly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Monty rubbed his mouth which was bleeding. His group of 3 friends and him charged on me. We made a scene for everyone present over there.
Seeing me fight alone, Henry joined the fight followed by John. The fight got out of hands. Henry and John got monty's friends as I took over monty. I pushed him on his own car and beat the shit out of him.