7. Good for you

Selena's POV:

"Y/N! Slow down." I squealed.

"Oh? I thought you wanted me to increase the speed." He said while showing down his car.

"Yeah. I didn't knew you'd fly the car when I say that."

"I am sorry."

"No no. Don't be sorry. It's fine. It's just..."

"Just?"

"Nothing." I said. We were quiet again. I brought another topic.

"So, How long have you been in racing?"

"Nearly 9 years." He said proudly.

"That's so cool. Then you must have learnt driving at a very young age then?"

"You're right. I am driving-"

"Let me guess." I interrupted. "Umm.. 14?"

"Nope."

"15?"

"I learnt driving at the age of 12."

"No come on, are you serious? 12?" I exclaimed.

"I am dead serious."

"That's so amazing. Honestly."

"Thanks." He smiled. 'Damn that smile.'

"Now, you don't want to know anything about me? Since we met I am just asking you this or that."

"Yes, I do."

"Then, go on, ask." I said. Before he could speak, his phone started ringing.
He saw the caller ID and answered it quickly.

"Hey...Yes I am on my way... its been only 2 hours and I am not a kid, so relax... yeah I know know. Bye." He hung up the call.

"Do you have a curfew or something?" I giggled.

"No. It was my sister. She just gets overprotective sometimes." He shook his head.

"I see."

"You-look sad. Whats up?"

"Sad? No I am alright. I thought about something silly. Its okay. Its-" I trailed off.

"What is it? You can tell me, If you don't mind.."

"I tho-I want to learn drifting. Can you teach me?"

"You want me to teach you that?"

"Yeah. Because I saw you today in the race and I dont think I know a driver as good as you, personally."

"Oh? That-that really means a lot and yeah I would love to teach you."

"Yeah?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"Thank you so much." I said excitedly and kissed his cheek. When I pulled back, his eyes widened and he was blushing so red. I looked down and giggled shyly as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"When do we start? The drifting, I mean." I asked.

"We can start tomorrow, if you are okay with it?" He said.

"Ofcourse, yeah, tomorrow, yes." I said. He smiled.
I kept on talking with him about this and that until we arrived at my house.

"Yeah, thats my house, you like it?" I pointed as we were standing outside the gate.

"Yes. Its beautiful."

"Mhmm."

"Just-like you." He mumbled.