16. An Angel

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, I'm going to....Oh god! This car is still in our garage? I think I told you to sell it? Let me guess, nobody wants to buy that piece of junk, right? I w-" Emily sighed.

"Oh my gosh Em! Please shut up." I rolled my eyes. "I told you shes not for sale. Just get over her."

"Now that car is a 'her?' " Emily sighed.

"Yeah. Anyways, you were looking for me?"

"Yes. I was going to the store. Do you want me to get you something? For now or for our trip?"

"Oh cool, I guess I'll come with you. That would be better." I said. Emily smiled in agreement. "And I wanted to ask, have you decided where are we going to stay in newyork? Do you know someone there or we are going to get rooms in a hotel?"

"I dont know anyone nor does henry . Hotels are our only option. We will reach new york around 3 or 4 hours before selena's concert. Getting a hotel, dropping the luggage, getting ready for the concert-Urgh! How will we manage that!"

"Relax, Sis! You are overthinking. Just chill, I'll see what I can do." I said. She nodded.
"Now, shall we?" I gestured towards my car with its key in my hand.

"The store-yeah lets go."

"Good evening, emily, Y/N!" Rose greeted. "You are going somewhere? I'll come back later."

"What's up Rose? You look tensed.." Emily asked.

"Yeah-No I just wanted to ask about the hotel and stuff. My dad is being kinda inquisitive."

"You heard her, boo? Her parents are sending her all alone with us and I am being so irresponsible."

"Emily I told you to chill. I'll take care of it okay? And you are the most responsible person I've ever known so just... let me handle..." I trailed off when I heard my phone ringing. "Excuse me-I-uhm-I will be back." I said as I walked to the other end of the garage to answer selena's call.

"Good evening! How are you, doing?"

"Hey, Good evening! I'm doing great. How are you? All set for the tour?"

"Yeah, almost. I'm so excited!"

"I'm excited too. So how are you all going to travel? I mean, have you bought tickets for your travel?"

"Henry said he will be booking the tickets tonight." I said.

"Tell him not to...."

"Sorry?"

"Tell Henry not to get tickets. I have already booked tickets for you all."

"You did? But why?"

"Cuz...I wanted to."

"What if we had bought the tickets already?"

"You would still have to get into the flight which I booked for you."

"But sel,.."

"Now shush! I'm sending you the flight details."

"Thank you selena. You didnt have to do it."

"You are always welcome Y/N and yeah I'm sending you the details of your hotel rooms too." She said.

"You even booked our freakin' rooms?"

"I did. It is one of the best hotels in New York city. You are all going to stay very close to me here." She said.

"Selena." I sighed.