21. Secrets

Y/N's POV:

"I am so sorry." Selena hugged me tightly and bursted into tears.

"Hey, hey, no its okay. It was just a misunderstanding. Please don't cry."

"I know you-you felt bad. You were-"

"I felt nothing. Come on, stop crying, first." I wiped her tears with my fingers and gave her a tissue. "Its over. She said it was a misunderstanding. She even said sorry. Then why are you crying?"

"Thats not it." Selena said. She was still sniffling.

"Babyyy, you need to stop crying or I'm not talking to you. Come here." I held her close to me till she cried her all out and stopped sniffling, eventually.

"I shouldnt have kept this from you..." Selena said.

"Kept what from me?"

"My mom isn't happy about us. Not yet." She said and waited for my reaction.

"Di-Did I do something? Something that hurt her?"

"No no, ofcourse not! You did nothing wrong. It's just her, being overprotective. She said she had seen me being in wrong relationships which always ended up hurting me and she does not want that to happen again."

"Oh.."

"Hey, hey! Look at me!" Selena lifted my face by my chin and made me look into her eyes. "That won't change anything between us. I like you and there's no one who can stop me from doing that. Okay?" She said. I nodded and gave her a tight lip smile. I really don't know how to react in that situation. All my feelings were flushed away for the moment. All I had, was a feeling of uncertainty and She understood it. She pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back as she said. "We made a promise, remember? And I never break my promises. You are mine and I am yours,.. I promise."

"I Trust you." I smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" Selena held my hand, a little bit tightly.

"Yeah, Sure, what is it?"

"Why were you crying before I woke up?"

"Me? Crying? No!" I chuckled nervously.

"Y/N, We just-"

"Fine! I was crying. I didn't wanted you to feel concerned about me in this time when you are sick. So I lied."

"There's nothing more important than you."

"And for me there's nothing more important than you and right now you need to rest and get better."

"No fair!" Selena pouted. Before I could say anything, there was a knock on the main door.

"Ill go get the door. Call me if you need anything." I kissed her forehead and went to open the door.

"I'm sorry, boo. We didn't knew. How is she now?" It was emily. Colin, Henry, Zawe and Rose were behind her.

"She is doing better." I moved aside and allowed them to enter.

"Is she sleeping?" Emily asked.

"No, she is awake." I said. They all went inside to see selena, leaving me and Rose alone in the living room.

"You didn't tell them?"

"Nope. I think it will be better if you tell them yourself." Rose said.

"I dont know if I can do that."

"Why not?"

"I dont know. They didnt saw him. I still cant believe the things he said to me. How do you think they will react? And emily, she looked up to him so much. This will break her more than us."