11. Are you into me?

Selena's POV:

Y/N held my hand as I climbed out of his car. We just parked the car in Y/N's garage. Emily and rose arrived after us. We were about to enter, when a guy walked out of the house.

"Emily, Y/N, Ro- Oh my god! Who do we have here?" The guy came closer to me. He stretched his hand for me to shake.
"Nice to meet you selena. I'm henry." He gave me a flirty smile. I was about to reply when he spoke again. "You remind me of my next girlfriend." He said and kissed my hand softly when I shook hands with him. That literally made me giggle in shyness.

"Yeah yeah, okay, now get off!" Y/N pulled that guy behind in a chuckle. "Selena, this is my brother, henry. Dont mind him." He rolled his eyes at his brother. I was still giggling but this time at Y/N's cuteness.

"Come on in selena." Emily held my hand and we entered the house. Y/N and his brother were muttering on their spot. I couldn't hear them but I am sure Y/N was mad because his brother was flirting with me.

"Welcome to our humble abode. Please have a seat." Emily said cheerfully. She gestured towards a couch for me to take a seat.

"Thanks." I said.

"So..uhm.. thanks again for the passes."

"No problem. It was my pleasure."

"You are so sweet." Emily said

"Tha-thanks." I smiled shyly at my compliment. She smiled back.

"oh sorry! Where is this boy?" Emily got up from her place. "Y/N! Y/N!!" She yelled.

"Yeah-Yes? What happened?" Y/N came running from the garage. Rose was with him

"You haven't started cooking yet? Come on, hurry up!" Emily crossed her arms.

"I was about to-then henry-anyways, I am going." He sighed. "Sel-I mean selena do you have any dietary restrictions or something like that? Or are you okay with whatever I am going to make?"

"No. I'm fine with everything you make." I said. He gave me an adorable smile before going to the kitchen.

"I- I'll probably go help him." Emily said and followed Y/N. I shook my head and smiled.

"Don't worry, you are not alone." Rose said and sat next to me.

~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious? He never noticed?" I laughed.

"Nope. He still thinks that it was the pretty girl who was sitting behind her." Rose said in between her laughs. She was telling stories about her and Y/N. She said that they used to go to the same school.

"Soo.. you said both of you are childhood friends, right?"

"Yep!"

"Oh? So Y/N was born in this city?"

"Yeah. You didn't knew?" Rose smiled.

"No. I thought Y/N and Emily moved here cuz of their racing career."

"No no. All three of them were born and raised in this same city." Rose shook her head.

"So where do their parents live?"

"They- they aren't here anymore." Her voice was quieter than before.

"What do you mean?"

"They are de-dead."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to-shit!"

"No its fine. You didnt knew."

"It must have been so hard for them I guess..?"