12. Are you Sure?

Rose's POV:

"Really? Now the question is, do YOU like me?" Selena asked.

'Did she-for real?' I was stunned. Emily and I turned towards Y/N with widened eyes.

"I-Uh-Y-I...." Y/N trailed off when his phone started ringing. "Excuse me." He got up and left the place.

'Dude, seriously!' I clenched my fists and sighed in defeat. Emily gave me a sad look.
He had his chance. How can he leave her crush hanging for an answer. How can he leave SELENA hanging for an answer!
We all were quiet. Noone spoke anything. Y/N came back after around 10 minutes. He sat back on his same place. He was about to say something when selena interrupted.

"Thank you, for this beautiful evening, emily, rose and Y/N. I really enjoyed. And Y/N thanks for the tastiest dinner I had in a very long time." Selena said.

"You are leaving?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, its almost 11 pm, isn't it?" Selena chuckled.

"I'll drop you." Y/N said.

"No, no. You dont have to. Raquelle is on her way to pick me up." Selena smiled.

"Y/N could have dropped you. Why did you call raquelle?" I asked.

"I know. But Raquelle was just passing by here so she asked if I was still here so she can pick me up. And you all did so much for me today, I dont want to get you in any more troubles bcoz of me." Selena smiled.

'Is she mad?' I thought to myself.

"It was our pleasure. You are not creating any trouble for us. I-we love your company." Y/N said.

'Too late for that comment, Dumbass!' I shook my head.

"So sweet of you." Selena said. Her phone started ringing. "Oh, Raquelle's here. See you all again soon. Bye." She said. We went out and told our goodbyes as selena climbed into her car and left.

Emily crossed her arms and gave a death glare. Y/N looked down and tried to sneak inside the house by ignoring Emily. Emily quickly ran and stood infront of the door, so that Y/N couldn't enter.

"Do you love her?" Emily asked.

"What?" Y/N chuckled nervously.

"Do you love her or not?" Emily raised her voice.

"Love who?"

"Dont act dumb, you little shit!" I gently hit Y/N on his arm and stood beside Emily.

"Alright, you guys, just calm down okay. I'm sorry, I know I messed up but to be honest, I was going to answer her but I got a call and it was important." Y/N said.

"Boo, What could be more important than selena at that moment?" Emily huffed.

"Emily, that call was important." Y/N said again.

"Important than confessing to selena?"

"Yes." Y/N said confidently.

"Huh? Who was it? Whose call was that?" Emily asked.

"Emily, do you know tomorrow is 12 september?" Y/N gritted his teeth.

"Tomorrow is 12th!" Emily turned towards me in shock. I nodded yes. "I'm sorry, that totally got out of my mind. I-uh- Shit! How can I- Anyways, Everything is arranged for tomorrow right?" Emily asked.

"Yes." Y/N said.

"Boo, whatever it was, but you just lost a very good chance today. Selena even looked mad or like sad before leaving." Emily said.