8. In Love

Selena's POV:

"How do I look?"

"You look so pretty. Don't you think you look kinda overdressed for the occasion?" Raquelle asked.

"Overdressed? No. I don't think so."

"Alright then, Good luck and Don't rush into things." She warned and pointed her finger at me.

"Don't worry, I wont." I shook my head and giggled. My phone chimed with a text notification.

"He's here, I gotta go. Bye." I hugged raquelle goodbye before leaving.
I quickly rushed outside. Y/N was leaning against his car and waiting for me. I giggled when I realised that I was'nt overdressed indeed. Y/N was looking so damn hot in short sleeve shirt and trousers. The way his biceps flexed when he waved his hand to greet me shyly, made me blush. I waved back.

"You look beautiful today." He said.

"Oh? I look beautiful just today?" I played.

"No, No , I mean, you look beautiful everyday."

"Relax, silly. I was just teasing you." I hit his arm playfully.

"Oh."

"Come on, shall we leave?"

"We shall." He smiled. He opened the car's door and stretched his arm for me to get seated. Before I could hold his hand, someone called me.

"Selena! Please wait."

'Gracie?' I turned back to my little sister's voice.

"What's up, gracie?" I asked when she came running to where Me and Y/N were standing.

"Are you going somewhere?" Gracie asked and she looked at Y/N with scrunched brows.

"Yeah, Gracie this is Y/N. Y/N this is gracie, my sister." I introduced.

"Hi gracie." Y/N greeted with an adorable smile and stretched his hand for gracie to shake.

"Hello." Gracie said and she turned back to me without shaking hand with Y/N. Y/N pulled his hand back in embarrassment.
"Sis, We need to go. Now." Gracie said.

"Go where?"

"To my school."

"Everything okay?"

"David said he is sick and mom is busy so you have to drive me to my school." Gracie said. David is gracie's driver.

"Me? I am busy, sissy. Ask raquelle. She will drop you." I said.

"No!" Gracie crossed her arms in a huff.

"Gracie, come here." I held her arm amd pulled her aside, gently.
"Look, I am going out. I can't drive you to your school today. Please, try to understand."

"Is he important to you than me?" She pouted.

"What-No! Why-Shut up! Fine I'll drop you." I rolled my eyes. "Wait I've got an Idea. Come with me."
We walked back the car.
"Y/N can I ask for a favour?" I asked.

"Yeah?."

"Before going, can we drop gracie to her school, please? It is not too far from here."

"Yeah, yes, ofcourse." Y/N smiled. I turned back to gracie, she looked like she wasnt happy with my decision.

"Go grab your bag and get in the car, gracie." I said. She rolled her eyes and went back in to grab her bag.
"I am sorry, she is just- dont mind her." I chuckled nervously.

"I dont mind. She is cute just like you-I mean no I-I dont mind." Y/N trailed off nervously.

"I am cute?" I asked, shyly while playing with my hair. His eyes widened. We were looking into each other.