20. Misunderstandings

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, it's nice to see you after so long. How are you? What are you doing in New York?"

"I-I don't get it. Is it really You? I thought you were dead, we all thought you were dead!"

"I know it-"

"We cried for you, we mourned your death, we were all alone trying to survive on our own and what you do is show up after years and ask me how I am? Why would you leave us?"

"I know Y/N, but I had to leave."

"Had to leave? Did you not loved us? Do you even know how hard it was for us to get through that period?"

"I loved you, I loved you all but more than you, I loved your mom. The day she died, I was completely broken, I felt like I lost everything. She was the only person in my life who made me happy, who made me feel loved, who was supposed to be with me until I die."

"And we were nothing?"

"It was getting very difficult for me to take care of you all."

"Are you serious? You think it was easy for some teenager to look after his younger brother and sister on his own? Do you even understand how difficult was it for us to lose both our mom and dad?"

"You dont know how hard it is when you are trying to get over someone and the people in your house keep reminding you about them all the time. You and Henry would never stop talking about her and cry it all out infront of me. And Emily, just looking at her reminded me of your mother. I couldn't stand it."

"Oh?" I scoffed. "So you mean, kids are not supposed to cry or share their feelings with their own dad and its Emily's mistake that she looks like her mom?"

"Thats no it. I-"

"Thats enough! You are not my dad. I lost my dad years ago and HE, was an amazing person. He was not a selfish or a psychotic idiot like you."

"Watch your language, boy!"

"Everything alright here, dad?" A boy walked to us. He looked nearly my age.

"Yeah yeah."

"Mom called me and said you aren't answering her calls." The boy said.

"She did?" Dad checked his phone. "My phone is on silent, I'm sorry." He said. The boy was staring at me. "Oh, this is Y/N and Y/N this is Matthew, your brother." Dad said.

Tyler posey as Matthew Blaze

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hi." Matthew greeted. I simply raised my brow to greet him back.

"Lets go, matt."

~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! What took you so long?" Raquelle asked.

"I am sorry. How is she now?"

"The doctor was here and he gave selena some pills. She quickly fell asleep after taking them. She kept asking for you the whole time."