5. Don't freak out

Selena's POV:

"He bought me that ring and Then he was like, No I didnt knew it would be this costly, but anything for you. Isn't he sweet?" Raquelle asked.

"Yes." I said. We were at our weekly spa session and raquelle was rambling about how her last date went.

"Just yes?"

"Hmm.. Yeah."

"Sel! Are you even listening to me?" She exclaimed.

"Oh, hey, Yeah I am listening. Go on."

"Where are you lost?" She asked.

"No where. I was listening to you." I chuckled.

"No you were not!"

"Yes I-" I trailed off when I heard my phone ringing. "Its him!" I squealed in excitement. When I saw the caller Id My whole excitement went down. It was just a call from my record label. 'No! Its not him' I sighed.

"Its who?" Raquelle raised a brow.

"Its-uhm-its-the record label-yeah the record label. They want to discuss about my new song." I chuckled nervously. Raquelle wasn't satisfied by the answer. I picked up the call.

"Hello...Fine.. yeah I'll see you soon..bye." I hung up the call and let out a tired sigh.

"Looks like you were expecting someone else." Raquelle said.

"What? No! Who would I expect?" I laughed.

"That's what I am asking."

"You're just assuming things."

"Then why do you keep looking at your phone every minute? Tell me who's call are you waiting for?"

"Alright that's enough raquelle! I am not waiting for-" my phone rang again.
It was him now. I didn't wasted another second and answered the call.

"Hey, Hello."

"Hi. How are you?"

"I am fine. how are you?"

"I am all good." He said. We both went quiet for a moment.

"Soo.. have you decided the place?"

"Yeah...About that.."

'No don't cancel!' I said to myself.

"What happened?"

"I really wanted to meet you but I got a race today and I will be busy whole day as the race starts at early evening. I am so sorry."

"Oh shit!-I mean its fine. We can meet some other day."

"Thank you for understanding. I Gotta go prepare for the race, there are so many people coming and I don't wanna make mistakes infront of that large audience." He chuckled.

"There's going to be an audience?"

"Yeah, I mean, there is always some audience at the starting point of the race. This time there's going to be more."

"Oh so can I be one of them?"

"You want to watch me race?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"Cool. Why would I mind? Its just there will be so many people and you are an A-list celebrity, with most followers in the world."

"Oh am I? Looks like Someone did a research on me.." I giggled.

"No-I-Yeah I did. A little bit. Just to know you. I mean, I felt bad when I found out about who you are."

"You don't have to feel a bad about it. It's alright."