13. Irresponsible

Emily's POV:

"Thanks for coming. Please make yourself comfortable." I said.
I turned around when I heard loud whispers and awwes. The guests gathered around in a circle like they were welcoming someone. I was confused.
'Who could it be?' I walked into the crowd.

"Emily? Hii! I am so sorry, I didn't knew." It was selena, she quickly came and hugged me.

"Hi-Hi! You here?"

"Yeah, I was here to repair my car and Henry told me that it's your mother's.." she trailed off.

"Oh. It's fine. Thanks for being here."

"I'm so sorry. How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks and Don't worry." I gave a tight lip smile

"Good to hear....Where's-uhm- where is Y/N?" She asked shyly. The way her cheeks turned red when she took his name, made me giggle. But my answer would probably make her sad.

"You won't find him for rest of the day." I said.

"Huh?"

"Today he usually-"

"Em, I think I left my bag he-" It was Y/N he trailed off when he saw selena standing next to me. "...Selena? Uh-Hey-What are you doing-I mean-umm-when did you came here?" He stuttered. Before anyone could say anything, I spoke.

"Y/N? You said you'd not return until 6."

"I-yeah, I left my bag here."

"Y/N, you didn't tell me what today is." Selena walked close to Y/N. They started talking and they were barely audible. The guests got a nice drama to experience. All of them were snapping pics or recording videos of selena.

"Now watch, she will go with Y/N." Rose hit my shoulder playfully, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked, confused.
Y/N came to where Rose and I were standing while selena left the hall.

"Em, rose, Hi. Uhh- I'm leaving and uhm- selena said she wants to come with me." Y/N said, while scratching his neck, anxiously.

"Told ya!" Rose winked.

"Told what?" Y/N asked.

"That you will take selena with you too." Rose said

"I didn't tell her. She said she wanted to come by herself. How could you say no to her?"

"Ooh! How could you say no to her? " Rose mocked Y/N.

"Just shut up!" Y/N rolled his eyes.

"No I won't! Mr. Subby!"

"Rose what the fuck! I'm not that! Fuck you! I'm leaving!" Y/N stomped his way to his room to get the bag before leaving. Rose bursted out in laughter

"Rose! What was that! You called him-"

"I'm sorry Emily, but did you see his reaction. I'm Sorry. He was also kind of acting like that." Rose said in between her laughs

"You both are-" I shook my head and let out a sigh. "Y/N!" I called. He was leaving with the bag.

"Yeah?" He asked. Rose was still controlling her laughter. Y/N rolled his eyes on her.

"You know, you will be gone for long... with uhmm.. selena and I was thinking.... maybe try to find some time and.." I trailed off.

"Time For what?"

"For-you know.. your confession." I said. Now he started blushing like selena.

"I- I'll see."