15. My Girlfriend

Selena's POV:

"Soo...are you tired?" Y/N asked. He was all quiet since we got into the car.

"Me? Nope!" We just had a cup of coffee together at a cafe and we were heading back to home.

"No? You've been out with me for like whole day." He said.

"I've had more tiring days. And infact, today was so much fun." I said. He smiled.

"Soo...shall I drop you to your house?"

"Do you have anything else planned?" I gave him a flirty smile.

"I wish I had." He got quiet again.

"Y/N as much as I want to stay-"

"Sel! Can I tell you something?" He cut me off.
'What did he just call me!'

"Uh-yeah-whats up?" I said. He quickly parked the car on the side of the road.

"I wanted to say this for so long now."

"Go ahead.."

"I think, I-I love you. I love you but not as friend-I mean also as a friend but not as friend- more than friend." He stuttered. My heart started pounding when I heard him say those words. I don't know how to react, I was also controlling my laughter. He looks so cute when he is nervous.
"Its-its okay if you don't like me back in that way. We can still be friends if y-"
I rolled my eyes and leaned closer to kiss him on his lips. He was too stunned to speak when I pulled back. He gulped hard and his eyes were still wide open.

"What happened?" I giggled.

"I- was not expecting that-reaction. Can-can we do that again.......Please." He said shyly. I immediately grabbed his collar and pulled him for another kiss. This time it was more passionate. His tongue slowly slid into my mouth when I allowed him. We pulled back when air became problem. Both of us were blushing so hard.

"This means you like me too right?" He asked, looking down.

"Do you still have doubts after that kiss?" I giggled.

"No. No I thought-nevermind." He trailed off.

"What? No, tell me."

"It doesnt matter."

"Now I am even more curious. Tell mee!"

"I thought, you would say no."

"What! Why would you think that?"

"I mean-Just look at you, you are so pretty, so sucessful, the whole world knows you and here I am who knew nothing about you since the day we met and I thought you'd date someone who knows you- and-"

"Shut it before I punch you on your perfect teeth!" I said. He looked at me in shock when I kind of yelled al of a sudden.
"I am sorry, was that too much?" I asked.

"No-"

"Y/N, first of all, you are so handsome. You are so hardworking, you are so loving and caring, and the best thing that made me fall for you was the fact that you knew nothing about me, fact that you see me as some girl and not 'the' selena gomez. This shows that you love me for the real me and that you are not after my fame or money. How can I not like you?"
I said. He smiled so proudly.

"Thanks- Its been so long since someone said something nice about me."

"How long it has been since you kissed someone?" I smirked before pulling him for another kiss.

"A few years ago, I guess." He shrugged when we pulled back from the kiss.

"Years?! Are you kidding me?"