22. Revelations

Y/N's POV:

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I-uh-Sorry, I guess I knocked at the wrong door. Sorry." Matthew smiled. He had a basket in his hands.

"Oh, okay." I smiled back. He turned around to leave. "Hey, I-do you have a second?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I- Can I get your number, please?"

"My number?"

" If you dont mind."

"Of course, yeah." Matthew said. I gave him my phone so that he can type his number on it.

"Y/N! Who is it?" Selena called from inside.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said. Matthew nodded in agreement. I got back inside. "Its him!" I whisper shouted.

"Who?" Selena asked.

"That guy, Matthew. My br-My step brother." I said. Emily got up from her place and rushed outside to see him. So did henry, leaving me and selena alone.

"You've got so much explaining to do." Selena glared at me before following Emily and Henry.

"Hello?" Matthew greeted. He was confused.

"Please, come in." Emily requested.

"I'm sorry, I am supposed to be at-Selena? What are you doing here?" Matthew exclaimed.

"You know him?" I asked selena.

"Yeah. He is matt." Selena said.

"Where's my dad?" Emily asked. She was still sniffling.

"Emily!" I glared at her.

"Why don't you come inside?" Henry asked. We all got in and sat together.

"Are you okay, selena? Your mom told me that you're having a fever." Matthew asked.

"I'm fine now. Thank you." Selena smiled.

"Are you here alone? Or is dad here with you?" Emily asked.

"I'm sorry, I came here alone." Matthew said.

"So, did you knew about this, about us?" I asked.

"Kind of. Dad told me I have three other siblings but he never said more than that until today. He wouldn't stop talking about you all since the moment we saw Y/N at that store." Matthew said.

"I want to see him, please." Emily cried.

"Hey, Emily. I'll talk to him. I'm sure he would love to meet you all again." Matthew said.

"Em, its Colin. They are waiting outside for breakfast." I showed Emily the text message I got from Colin.

"Have you had your breakfast, Matthew? We were heading out to have breakfast." Emily asked.

"I'm sorry yeah, I had my breakfast." Matthew said.

"We should probably leave. It was nice to meet you, Matthew." Henry said.

"Please talk to dad. Tell him to meet us." Emily said.

"Yeah, sure. Don't worry." Matthew smiled. Emily gave me the keys to her room before leaving.

"So.... you guys are dating?" Matthew asked.

"Yes." Selena and I said together.

"Oh-that's-that's cool. Uhm-Selena, I bought you this." Matthew handed selena the fruit basket. "It was nice to meet you and get well soon selena." He said as he got up from his place to leave.