10. What are you hiding?

Rose's POV:

"This is going to take time isn't it?"

"Yup! I told you should have joined us later."

"Don't worry Em. I have got all day." I said. We were at Y/N's race. It was not a regular race but this one was going to take atleast 6 hours to complete the course if you are as fast as Y/N.

"That's okay then." Emily's phone started ringing. "Oh! It's colin. I think he's here. I'll go get him, real quick." Emily quickly rushed out.
As soon as Emily got up from her seat, another girl sat on it.

"Hey! That seat it's taken." I said.

"Hii." The girl said cheerfully.

"Alex? I mean selena! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed.

"Shush! Lower your voice."

"I'm sorry."

"I was late and Y/N was gone until I came." Selena said.

"He didn't tell you about the race? I mean this one's a long race, it will take hours to complete." I asked.

"What does that mean?" She giggled.

"Its 2 in the afternoon right? The winner Will have to complete 2 laps and the course is way too big and uhmm..This will probably end around 9pm."

"What!"

"Yeah, you can come back later if you want. I'm sorry he didn't tell you." I said.

"No its fine. I also wanted to meet you."

"Meet me?" I asked.

"Excuse me, that seat is mine..." Emily trailed off when selena turned to her. "Hi, selena, you-here?"

"Hi emily. Nice to meet you again." Selena said. Emily took a seat next to selena.

"Where is colin?" I asked.

"He got stuck in some work so he couldnt come." Emily said.

"I see."

"Alright, so girls. I wanted to meet you both.." Selena said. Emily and I gave each other a confused look.
"I am doing a concert this weekend." Selena continued.

"Yes, we saw your tweet about it." I said.

"You did? Oh thats great. Have you ever been to my concert?" Selena asked.

"Nope. We were'nt lucky enough to get tickets on time and most of the times you do it outside the country so.." Emily shrugged.

"This time its in new york. Did you not get your passes or you didnt gave a try? It would be a fun 2 day concert." Selena asked.

"Its my dream to attend one of your concerts but this time Its in new york! And to be honest that would cost us so much and my mom wont allow me to spend that much for a concert. I'm sorry." I said.

"Aww dont be sorry, rose. So if you had a chance, you all would come to my concert right?"

"Ofcourse we would." Emily said.

"Even uhmm- Y/N would come with you right?" She was blushing when she took that name. "I mean he doesnt listen to songs right?" Selena asked.
'SHE IS BLUSHING!' I said to myself.

"Now he does. I caught him listening to one of your songs last night." Emily giggled.

"He-what?" I was shocked.

"I know right?" Emily shrugged.

"Oh that- that's interesting." Selena said. Now she was blushing more. That formed a smirk on my face. She turned away shyly when she saw that look on my face.
"Alright so I brought you a little something." Selena said.
She pulled out an envelope from her purse and handed it to me.