4. Nerdy

Y/N's POV:

"This will be your first warning." The officer warned.

"Got it. I'll be careful, officer." I said. The cops took my signatures on some papers and left. The GTR also left by the time I got in.
'How does everyone knew that girl?' I thought to myself.

"Em, I am hungry. Did you cook something or should I order something?" I asked.

Emily and Rose were busy in their phones. They looked so excited.

"You made us so proud Y/N." Emily said.

"I am sorry."

"The cops came to our house today, you were about to get arrested, a celebrity visited our house for what? To pay for your bail. Well done."

"I am sorry. I didn't knew monty was so coward and he would press charges against me."

"So it's his fault now?" Emily rolled her eyes.

"Please forgive me. This won't happen again, sis."

"It better not."

"It won't. Now, please I am hungry."

"The dinner is ready." Emily huffed and left the garage, leaving me and Rose alone.
I looked at her, she was looking at me with sorry eyes.

"Come on, don't give me that look. Just forget it, I am sorry, okay?" I said.

"I was so scared." Rose said.

"Scared? Of what?" I chuckled.

"Of losi- Leave it. See, I took a picture with selena gomez." She came to me and showed the picture. She was so Happy and excited.

"Yeah, who is she by the way?"

"Oh my god Y/N! You don't know selena gomez? Who am I kidding, ofcourse you don't." Rose exclaimed. "Remember we were listening to that song last week when you picked me up from the store?"

"What song?"

"Which goes like this 'Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning...' rose started singing.

"Who's gonna rock you when the sun won't let you sleep." I continued

"Who's waking up, to drive you home. When you're drunk and all alone. Who's gonna walk you through the darkside all the morning. It ain't me." We sang together.

"Yes that one." Rose giggled.

"It was her?" I asked.

"Yup." Rose nodded.

"Oh god so it was your favourite singer's car which I repaired?"

"Mhmm."

"I am sorry. I didn't knew. But hey you got a selfie with her, isn't it amazing?"

"It sure is. Thank you Y/N." She said, happily and hugged me."

"I did nothing." I said when we pulled back.

"You did-..Oh Y/N it's my mom. I gotta go. See you tomorrow okay?" She trailed off when her phone started ringing.

"Okay. Bye. Take care."

"You too, take care and thanks again." She said and left.

I locked the shop and went inside the house. Henry was not at home. Well its good for him because if the cops come to know that he got involved in the fight, they would have given him another warning. Emily was sitting on the couch and watching TV. I went to the dining room and made myself a plate.