14. Vulnerable

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, Sweetie, Where are you?"

"Just a minute!"

"Whats taking you so long?"

"A minute Momma!"

"Its your tie again." She sighed and shook her head. "Come here, let me help."

"No! I am 8 and that means I'm not a kid anymore, I can tie my own tie."

"Yes, sweetie you can, momma's just going to help you."

"You always say this and do everything...See, YOU tied it again." I pouted.

"I am sorry. Okay? Now lets go." She kissed me on my cheek. I grabbed my schoolbag and We climbed into her car.

"Momma! Look there! I want McDonalds!"

"You just had your breakfast, baby."

"No. I'm hungry again."

"Let me guess, you want a happy meal, don't you?"

"Yess!"

"So you can get the toy and throw the burger and fries away?"

"Nooo, I would never do that." I said looking down.

"No, Y/N. We will talk about this later. Now we are going to schoool arent we?"

"But I want McDonalds."

"Y/N be a good boy and listen to your mom!"

"No! I want it! I want it! I want!"

"What did we talk about this?"

"Pleasee..."

"But..."

"Pleasee Mom..."

"Alright fine! We will get you a happy meal, but after school, okay?"

"Yay! You are the best!"

"Come on then, give me a kissy before going."

"To the best mom! Mwah!" I kissed on her cheek before climbing out of the car.

"Have a nice day, sweetie!"

"You too, momma, bye!"

~~~~~

"Haha! I got the third one last night. Just one more to go and I am going to win."

"Don't celebrate too early, rose! My mom said she is getting me a happy meal on our way back to home." I huffed.

"That's even better! We always go home together and your mom will get me one too because that will be rude of her if she does buy you a happy meal and not me. Then I'll get my last toy in it and you'll lose." Rose laughed.

"Noo! I won't let her buy you that!"

"Aww.. let's see!"

"Yeah, Let's see!" I huffed.

The car came to pick us up but it wasn't mom's. I was confused when my dad climbed out of the car. He never picks me up or drops me to my school.

"Good afternoon, Rose, Y/N!" He greeted cheerfully.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Blaze." Rose said.

"Dad, where's momma?" I asked. His one cheerful smile suddenly dropped.

"Your mom-uhm-she-she is not here."