Part 11

The Livefeed of Torture task was not shown because of  the suspense...

The Promo got released where Donal and Vidhi were cutting Teju's Hair...and rthvik, karan are shouting on them......

This was seen by everyone and This was it for Teju Fans and they started Trending Against Donal and Vidhi.....Fastly It reaches 1million and was trending continuously........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Other Side,

Arjun - Such a bitch these people how can they do that...? I can't Mai abhi colors office jaa raha hu I didn't send her for this they are fucking torturing her like hell....I'm done

Prince- I did a mistake sending her inside the house I can't take this man...

Jennifer - Yaar itne kaise ghir sakthe ye log Such a shame on them I'm damn worried for teju kaisi rahegi woh and she was literally in tears .....

Yuvika was just sitting their numb and crying...and aneri was just lost somewhere she can't take that...

Then Parth and Wahi comes there.....

Parth goes near them - Firstly you people pls calm down...I know this is hurting but tum log teju ke pov se socho she will never give up in her tasks whatever might be the reason...

Wahi- Exactly and I know woh pehle bohot royi hogi hurt hui hogi but trust me baath mai woh samajh jaathi hai ki Maa will be proud of her and so we all will be...am I right..

Parth-Haan Teju bohot strong hai yaar ye hamse zyaada koi nhi jaantha...believe me she will be fine...Touchwood...Arjun bhai pls calm down she will also be thinking about ur reaction right u know her better than anyone else..commaan cheer up

Arjun- I'm fine now but agar phir se repeat hua aisi cheezen I'm gonna haunt makers I swear...

Listening their words everyome calm down a little...

Wahi- and iss saale rithvik ki toh ek thappad maaru mai usse sab reason patha hai phir bhi chilaya gadha kahin ka baahar ah tab dekhunga mai tera...

Prince- woh hai hi gadha thode time baad patha chaltha hai usse..

Arjun- but ab woh hi calm down kar saktha hai teju ko and Mujhe poora bharosa hai uspar ki woh karega..

Parth- Oh hello ladies abhi bhi wahi soch rahe ho..didn't u see the trend My Dear Teja fans  are trending against those chudails and it's trending with 1M...

Aneri- r u serious.. this shows wt is her importance and I'm glad they r dng this I'll motivate them now...

Aneri sees Jennifer and yuvika and go to them.....

Aneri- jenni di yuvi di aapko patha hai na aapki bacchi kitni strong hai and she will overcome it believe me mujhe bhi darr tha but I believe in my girl she will just rock it trust me...and also usne jaathe jaathe mujhe tum logon ka khayal rakhne bola and if u will cry like this she will kill me...mai hu itni patli se aur mere upar itne saari zimmedaariya hai Oh Ganapati bappa...

and then all Laugh at her antics as they remember teju she is also same like her...

Jennifer- tum dono sacchi  mai soul sisters ho...

Arjun Bijlani Tweet - "How much ever people try to pull you down, but you will always stand like a QUEEN who always slays in whatever she does"...Baccha, Bappa is always with you and I know My baby is so strong...Waiting to see you lift the Trophy...God Bless You baby..

Aneri  Vajani Tweet - As my babe says "Acche logon ke saath hamesha accha hi hotha hai" this will definitely reflect...and also "KARMA IS A BITCH BABIES"--This is gonna hit sooner darlings...Neverthless We will meet soon max within 2weeks I guess itna din rehke kya ukhaadna hai tum logon ko...That's "TEJASSWI PRAKASH ERA", Keep that in your short brains....#Tejasswiprakash