Part 32

They felt relieved after speaking their heart out...

Teju- Sunny mainu bhook lagi hai mainu khaana khilado...

Karan- Haaye rabba jab tu punjabi bolthi hai na mai control nahi kar patha...

Teju- Awwie mera little ab chalo bhook lagi hai..

Karan- Chalo phir mai apne haathon se khilatha hu tujhe aaj

Teju- Ok

Karan - chal na phir...

Teju- NO and she opens her arms..

Karan understand that she wants him to lift her and take her inside but he thought of teasing her.....

Karan- Kya hua mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha hai baby chalo na bhook lagi hai

Teju make a sad pout - Tum na bohot gandhe ho abhi abhi maaf kiya maine aur phir ye harakat kartha hai and she started crying ( PM swings you know)

Karan- Baby mai toh mazaak kar raha tha sacchi (Fuck bhagwaan aap hi bachao iske PM swings se)..Chalo aaja mere upar..

Teju get up and move But Karan hold her and lift her up in bridal style... and take her to dining area...

Jai- Offo aagaye hogaya sort out...

Karan- Bhai Karan kundrra ho aur sort na ho aisa ho hi nahi saktha...

Teju- Self satisfaction huh..

Rithvik- Ab khaana kha le dono phir kal weekend hai bohot tired honge...

Karan makes teju eat with his hand and he had it....

Then They all slept.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Promo got released Where It shows Tejran fighting to their Karan manaoing his GF and then to their mature discussion...

This came as a breath of life for TEJRANFAM and ofcourse for the people loving them...

Families were so happy that they stood tall against all the odds in the house and they hope they keep doing that..

As Tejran fam were on cloud nine, and they started to trend..

"UNBREAKABLE BOND TEJRAN"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omi -Thank god bhai ko samajh aagaya baahar hotha toh I would have definitely scolded him for behaving this dumb...

Jessica- waah beta ab se Teja ke side...

Omi - Obviously itne acchi ladki kaha milegi bhai ko warna har baar chudail hi laatha tha.. and don't act smart tu bhi teju ki side hai...

jessica - woh toh hai She is definitely the one for Karan... and I pray daily that she will be the end of him... I see a different karan with her jo pehle waala tha...

Omi- yess yahi meri bhabhi banegi....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meenu di Tweet - LOVE always wins over anything!!! All these pain, misunderstandings etc is all a test which they gonna pass and at the end Love Conquers it all!! , I'm a  #TejRan shipper from starting...and I do support them in everything.. Love you guys... Trophy ghar hi aana chahiye!! #Karankundrra #Tejasswiprakash...

"UNBREAKABLE BOND TEJRAN"

Aneri vajani  reply to Meenu Tweet - Absolutely right!!! Nothing in this world can break their bond... We are happy to get a new family... You all are so cool and I really can't wait to meet my Jeeju(Karan)urf karan Bhai..!! Low minded people stay away...