Part 66

Teju - Sunnyyyyy

Karan- paagal kya hua chilla kyu Rahi hai..

Teju- do u even realise I'm in this fucking finale dress since mrng...🥺 She said with a sad pout...

Karan pecked her pout....
Karan- awwle Mera baby ko uncomfortable horaha hai kya...

Teju- haan but kapde nahi hai na...

Karan- kisne bola phir pehen ke rakhne ko nikal de koi chakkar nahi mujhe...

Teju- chii besharam abhi toh duniya ki saari dukh tere mai hai aisa behave kar raha tha ab dekho besharam kundrra...

Karan- Oho Sharmagayi meri sherni.... Mera haina laddoo chalo suitcase aise hi hai mai dunga tujhe...

He selected a neon shirt and his track pants and gave it to her...

Teju - Kaha karna hai change....

Karan- yahi pe aur kaha karthi..?

Teju- sunny not now...

Karan- accha madam you can change in washroom...

She was going....
Karan- aur haan koi help toh bhuladena madam😉😉

Teju-shut up...

She went inside the washroom and trying to remove the backside zip but she couldn't... Then she called sunny...

Teju- sunny ye mere se nahi horaha hai can u pls come inside...

Karan within a second went inside the washroom...

Teju- how desperate you are sunny...😯

Karan give evil smirk....

Teju- fine just open zip and chup chap jao yaha se...

Karan slowly put his hands on her zip and he was opening it slowly.... His hand is touching her bare back...and it's giving her shivers in the body....

Karan understood the affect she has with his touching....

He then slid down the zip and back hugged her.... Her bare back is making him go insane... It's touching his chest... He was about to loose the control but he found teja being nervous and shy...

He understood she has never done this so it will take time for her and her sanity is the most imp thing for sunny...

Karan turned her and cupped her face...

Karan- baby your comfortable is more important for me... And without your concern I will never do anything... So chill and change and come out fastly....

She felt so happy that without even saying he understood her concern... And she hugged him tightly....

Karan- Tejasswi Prakash agar ye bare back ko itna dikhayegi mujhe toh mai khodunga apna control phir mat bolna sunny are you serious...😏

Teju- Idiot and she pushed him outside the bathroom....

Karan- maa kasam teju Sharmathe bohot sohni lagthi hai...

Then Teju came out and she is looking like a small kid in his broad clothes....

Karan- awwie cutie kitna cute lag rahi hai tu...

Teju -Fuck sunny everyone are down let's go chal fast...

Karan- haa chalo...

Then they went down hand in hand and shocked looking at them...

Yuvika was sleeping inside car and Arjun Prince Omi were sitting on bonet of the Car...

Teju ran to Arjun and hugged him...