Part 58

The Nominations for this week are Jai, Tejasswi, Shamitha, Rashmi, Raquesh....

After sometime Tejran are sitting and talking with eachother....

Teju- sunny I'm really happy now and I want this happiness to be lifelong 🧿

Karan- ofcourse Mera laddoo.. poori zindagi rahegi...

Teju- kal ke baad I'm very eager to meet your family sunny Kal di se milne ke baad I felt like my mom only....

Karan - Awwie ab toh poora family tujhse zyaada pyaar karthi hai mai toh kuch hu hi nahi inko

Teju= Littleeeee mai hu na tere liye...

Karan kissed her cheeks....

Teju - Sunny It's New Year and It's my first new year with you so I wanna celebrate happily...

Karan- and Many more new years with you only baby... kya karna hai first kiss??😉

Teju- Besharam sunny tumhara mann mai wahi chaltha na har baar....

Karan - BB uss din tho thoda privacy dedethe bas 10min ke liye hi...

Teju- chee shut up sunny.... and she blush harder...

Karan- sharmagayi kudi... 

Teju - Touchwood I have found you and I know this is gonna be the best New year ever...

karan- Pakka baby...

Suddenly Rashmi came there and sat there...... Tejran were shocked seeing her there....

Rashmi - Guys I wanna talk to you...

karan- not interested rashmi pls move....

Rashmi- yaar karan pls I got my mistake and I am regretting for that... I want to apologise so pls hear me....

Teju- Haha funny girl tumse ye expected nahi hotha pls leave...

Karan - Teju shut up don't talk like that...

teju- What do you mean?? 

Karan- she waana talk right so let her na... you are not supposed to talk in that way...

teju- why are you shouting on me then....

Karan- I am not teja tu sun nahi rahi thi isliye... (he said in loud voice..)

Teju- What's wrong with you she can never change and If you wanna listen go and listen to her.. I am leaving...

Karan- Ye kya badtameezi hai teja ek baar sun tho sakthi na...

Teju- Arey sir aapki jaisa mahaan nahi hai hum and aapke jaise logon se jhagda karne ke baad aisa sly way mai jaake maafi nahi maangthe... Pls talk to her sir...

Karan was shcoked listening teja words and it did hit him harder...

Karan- Do not say things that you regret later on...

Teju- maine kya galat bola hai tune har baar yahi kiya hai Rashmi se ladthe ho and phir woh maafi maangne aathi hai and you forgive her... ye roz ka hogaya hai I am done with this shit attitude karan...

Karan - Just shut Tejasswi kya faalthu cheezen bol rahi hai tab se...and yes Rashmi wants to talk and I am hear to listen if you want sit and listen warna leave....

Teju- Mind your own fucking business sir... I am not interested in such talks... and this shows you never fucking respected my decisions...

This was it for karan He got pissed to next level..... and her one one word came like a gunshot and it him harder....