Part 47

Guys I'm really sorry for not posting, I was caught up with things and was busy... so here you go with this part...

So The VIP thing starts this week...

BB - BB ke itne seasons hue par iss baar kuch alag horaha hai... Iss saal BB mai ek VIP room mahjood hai... Aur jo bhi uss VIP ka haqdaar hoga woh seedha Ticket to finale jeethega matlab Woh sadasya poore season ke nominations se bachega... Tejasswi aur Jai already poore season nominate hue hai agar woh log VIP banenge toh ttf nahi ban payenge par nominations se zaroor Bach sakthe hai...

Jai - Bas yahi rehgaya tha hum dono ka kuch nahi...

Teju- bro atleast nominations toh Bach sakthe hai na..

Karan- Jai, teju apna 100% dena yaar nominations se bachna is also imp right... Pls give your best shot...

Rithvik- haan yes and we should also win this man...

Karan- Hume toh rehna hai vip mai pakka...

Rithvik-haan Bhai...

After sometime teja was facing a lot of back pain...
She kept moving in washroom area constantly...

Karan- Laddoo kya hua...

Then Teju went to washroom and came out...

She made a sad pout...

Karan- Laddoo is it periods babe??

Teju nods her head positively...

Karan instantly take her in a tight hug...

Karan- sweety I'm here for you.. kuch bhi chahiye bolde mujhe... Zyaada pain horaha hai kya.?

Teju- Abhi thik hai sunny but har baar task ke time aajatha hai yaar..

Karan- awwle Mera laddoo kuch nahi hoga tension mat le..

BB - pehla task Karan Pratik aur Raquesh ke beech mai hoga...

Basically this is the same task where Karan and nishanth performed and karan won...
So housemates will try their best to make their fav win this....

Teju- sunny all the best you can do this...

Buzzer rang and all the three were standing...

Rashmi Shamitha Neha were giving mirchi onions all spicy things to karan..

Rashmi asked karan to do wax.. and she was doing wax of his hands..

Other side Teju umar Rithvik were torchoring Raquesh and Pratik...

Teju did waxing of Raquesh... And was giving some spices to eat..

All went same as the task happened in bb 15...

After sometime Teju took two  onion and put some chilli sauce on that.. Then she went to give it to Pratik and Rithvik to have it..

They have it one piece and the next second they gave up...

So karan won this...

All were hugging karan but

Teju took sugar and water to karan and made him eat that... So that he can feel better...

Then she kissed him on his cheeks...

Teju- sunny you did it yayyy I'm so proud of you..

Karan- only because of u my love... Agar tu woh khaane ke liye nahi dethi un logon ko tho nahi hosaktha sweety...

Teju-oh chup hoja sunny tere liye nahi toh kiske liye karthi Mai.. and also u r the first one to become vip babe...

Karan-yes baby