Part 93

Aneri drove to the beach and got down and sat in the sand...

Aneri pov - are they saying correct..? Am I coming in between teju and Bhai... No no I should be far from them and after a long time teju ki life mai kushiyaan aayi hai and her sunny is her life and I shouldn't be the third wheel in that.. I want my teju happy and uske liye mai kuch bhi karungi but I can't stay away from teju na... She is my life sab kuch hai meri...

Suddenly she saw her phone ringing and it was Parth... She lifted it...

Parth- where the hell r u? Phone kyu nahi utha Rahi hai.. teju ne bola Teri shoot hai aur waha se chaligayi but she didn't believe u isliye mujhe call Kiya...

Aneri- I'm fine Sammy...

Parth- got it I'll be there in 10min and you are telling me the reason be ready...

With this he cut the call and started to come here...

Aneri was sitting there silently and tears were rolling down her eyes...

Parth came there and ran to her and took her in his lap and sat down...

Parth- chalo batao meri baby kyu rorahi hai... Aisa kya hogaya maine 1ghanta akela chod diya aur Nazar lag gayi...

Aneri- Sammy am I being clingy to teju? Kya meri wajah se Bhai aur teju zyaada mil nahi paa rahe hai...

Parth- are u out of your mind... Ye sab kyu soch rahi hai paagal hai kya ab batha pehle ki kya hua..?

Then she narrated everything to him...

Parth hit his head...

Parth- tune ye logon ki baatein sunke ro rahi hai... Babe those people don't even deserve an explanation... And your tears though never...  And ye sab ke piche woh sawaal kaha se aaya... Like seriously how can you even think like this haan?

You and teju are freaking close since 15years and no one can separate you both... Teju kabhi tujhe akeli nahi chodthu usko har ek cheez Mai Teri decision chahiye because you people hold that much importance in each other's life... And karan ka thodi der aur rukthi waha pe muh thod jawaab detha un logon ko pata nahi madam ko nahi sunna hotha hai.. he must have killed them by now... Idiot... Don't think about all these aur unko bhi tension mat de...

Aneri- ohh sorry patha nahi kya ghus gaya andar ye sab soch liya thank god tu aagaya so I'm fine now... But yaar shit maine uncle aunty ko dang se bye bhi nahi bola and also Di's Bharat Arjun... They must have felt bad..

Parth- toh kon aatha hai aisa bhaag kar..haan?

Aneri- sorry na Sammy chalo let's go there pls...

Parth- chal baby I'll take you there...

At other side,,,

Teju- what happened to her aisi achanak se pakka koi shoot nahi hai something is fishy...

Bharat- haan T why did she leave early anything happened?

Arjun - yeah she sounded dull when she was going...

Teju- that's what I'm not getting kya hua aisa achanak...

Then they heard loud sound of karan and was shocked so ran to the living room...

At the same time Parth and Aneri arrived and were standing at the main door...

Karan - Just cut the crap!! Not a word against my sister... She is the purest soul I have ever seen... Uske liye sirf teju ki happiness chahiye nothing else... Without meeting me for once she supported me when I'm inside the house and stood for me and my family like a rock!! Poore Dil se Bhai maani hai mujhe and maine bhi poore Dil se behen maana hai And I promised to protect her always and mai nahi sun sakthi ek shabd bhi uske khilaaf.. I will sue you people agar isse aage kuch bhi bola toh... Leave right now