Part 94

It's been 2days since the and now karan has signed one fiction show in colors... The shooting is in dehradun and karan has to be there for 15days... he always went for outdoor shoot but that's not more than 2days... Now it's freaking 15days how can he stay without seeing his laddoo...Damn he miss her a lot now.. she's literally an addiction now...

It's time for him leaving for dehradun and teju came to drop him at airport....They were coming in his Ruby... and parvez was driving it and Tejran were sitting at back and Omi at front...

Teju was sitting silent and snuggling into karan more... Karan knows it she's gonna miss him like hell... He wrapped his hands around her pulling her inside him.....

Karan- baccha kya hua It's just 2weeks then I'll be here na...

Teju in cracked voice- sunny I am gonna freaking miss u... mujhe teri aadat hogayi hai roz mainu nahi hoga but it's work... so we should do it... but promise me you will take care of yourself eat food on time and rest yourself most importantly call me whenever you are free...

Karan- done meri maa pakka sab kuch karlunga and you too should take care koi nautanki nahi... apni health ki dhyaan degi no more junk food... thoda off lethe reh baby... khaana khaalena acchese...

Teju- haa sunny  and Omiiiii tu bhi apna khayal rakhega aur sabka make sure you all eat proper food rest and everything parvez sunny ne zyaada tang kiya na toh mujhe bathade and tu bhi zyaada kaam mat kar...

Karan- waah ye sahi hai...

Omi- Ok madam aur kuch...

Teju- bas.. we reached sunny....

They both got down... paps were there shouting tejran karan bhai teja ji...

Pap - karan bhai teja ji bhi aarahi hai kya??

Karan- kaash yaar phir bhi naagin ne das liya.. Teju hit his chest...

Nikhil- Teju diiiii apna khayal rakn and miss me... sabka khabar milega aapko....

Teju hugged nikhil - you too nikhilll I miss our gossip...

Then omi came and hugged her - Tejuuu zyaada hero banne ki koshish mat kar take care baccha and mai dekhunga tumhari sunny ko... Bye

Teju- I miss you omiii tu bhi dhyaan rakh

Then she also hugged parvez....

Karan- mera kuch bacha hai kya yaha pe??

Teju- awwie sunny I miss you so much... she hugged him tightly...

Karan can sense his shirt wet...He knew she was crying she was controlling tears from morning...

Karan was caressing her back...

Karan- baccha pls don't make it difficult for me... rona nahi hai baccha!! roz baat karenge na dekho aise hi khatam hojatha...

Teju wiped her tear - hmm ok sunny take care bye..

karan bye mera baccha... Then sunny pecked her lips and teju was also not shy and she smiled.....and all the paps hooted and soon the pics went viral..

TejRan fans were emotional seeing teju cry and were so happy to see that peck and started to trend...

"EVIL EYES OFF TEJRAN"

Karan- ajmal dhyaan rakh iska and go slow...

ajmal bhai - thike bhai aap chintha mat karo...

Then Teju went towards her naagin set... and karan went inside the airport...

He called poonam di...

Poonam di- Hlo sunny abhi fligt hai na?

Karan- haa di woh 30min delay hai mai isliye call kiya ki...  Laddoo bohot miss karegi mujhe she cried today mujhse nahi dekha jaayega usse aisa..ghar bula aap sab se time bithathi hai na...