Part 63

Karan- abhi wildcard... seriously sir...

Umar- ab kyu sir show end hone ko aaraha hai...

Salman- hamari Marzi Bhai kuch bhi kare... So let's welcome the wildcard...

The door got opened and everyone was looking at the door thinking who can come now....

Teju Pov - All of us thought that the weekend was done but suddenly sir came up with an interesting and shocking update... That there is a wild card... We all are shocked is an understatement... Season end hone ko aaya hai and abhi wc like seriously... Then the door got opened and all of us looked at that with curiosity...

The Person who's in his casuals and looking dapper in that look... He was slowly taking steps inside... Suddenly I lifted my head and was shocked looking at that person.... I literally pinched myself checking whether is this dream or real... But dude it's fucking reality.... I heard sunny shout VEEREEEEE.... and I looked at him he was damn excited seeing him here... My eyes already turned teary looking at the most important person in my life standing infront of me.... The person's eyes was also teary but he was controlling himself a lot.... My mouth was shut in the shock and surprise....

There comes Salman sir voice like kaisa laga wildcard ek dam wild na....

Then that Person shouts Haa but sir lagtha hai kisiko mujhse milna hi nahi hai....

This is it for me... Tears just rolled down from my eyes and I fucking wanna jump on him like a monkey.... But BB fucking told us to freeze and we are standing there idle.... Karan looked at me and he understood I was crying and was also excited to see us meet... He assured me not to cry.....

Fine aapko patha hi hoga ab tak it's none other than... PRINCE NARULA...

Prince was about to come towards me but Salman sir stopped him... I felt like my heartbeat got stopped for a min...
Then salman sir spoke...

Salman - maine aapko andar bheja but sirf use dekhne ke liye not for talking with her.... Aur haan ab show end hone ko aayi hai ek winner ko hi wc banke bhejna not fair na... I was just kidding he's not a wild card
He winked at Prince...
Prince knew he could meet her but Salman sir was playing with her... They are just teasing her....

Listening to this teju's mind was block.. and she felt like someone is stabbing her heart....

Karan- wtf sir this is unfair yaha tak aake nahi milna... Pls sir aisa mat karo...

Rithvik- sir woh paagal ho jayegi pls don't do that...

Salman-but jisko milna hai woh kuch bol hi nahi Rahi hai...

Karan- Laddoo pls bol na kuch...

Jai- teju pls bol baccha....

Teju- Sir pls bohot hogaya ab mujhe aaj tak kuch nahi mila aur maine pucha bhi nahi but yaha tak aake sirf dekhe chalagaya toh mai nahi reh sakthi sir... Pls pehli baar maang Rahi hu mat karo sir aisa...

Salman also felt bad listening to her words... And Prince got tears.....

Teju while sobbing - PC mat jaana yaar pls...

Salman - arey mai toh mazaak kar raha tha Teju sab log release aur jitna milna hai mil lo baccha....

The moment she heard release she ran to him like a cheetah and just Jumped on him like a monkey.... He balanced out but still balanced himself and kept teja to his embrace and her head on his chest....

She was crying by now so much and Prince was caressing her and telling her sweet words....

Karan was so happy for his girl today and was adoring their bond....