Part 56

So I forgot to tell u before that wahi nominated shamitha and Rashmi...

All were in garden area moving here and there...

Suddenly BB announced freeze...

Everyone freeze at their position and look at the main door...

The door opens and there comes a beautiful lady wearing a jeans and top and just looking like an angel coming from heaven....

So yeah guys that's Poonam Di...

Teju pov - I looked at the door and that lady was looking like an angel... Then I looked at Karan, his eyes were brimming with tears.. I understood that it is his sister... Damn seeing sunny like this for the first time... He is very emotional when it comes to family... The only thing he craves for is love... The love affection is clearly visible in his eyes and his sister eyes... I don't know why for the first time in my life I'm feeling nervous like what's gonna be his sister reaction.. They saw us fighting with eachother and everything...

BB voice brought her back to the world...

BB- all housemates release...

Then Karan ran towards his sister but she stopped him by showing her hands....

I was literally hiding myself back of Rithvik... Sought of nervousness took me and I don't know I couldn't face her... I'm feeling shy too...

Rithvik was calming me down...

Karan was shocked like again what the fucking mistake he did that his sister stopped him from hugging...

Then she searched the whole area and found teju standing at last feeling shy and nervous...

Teju Pov - Poonam di immediately took steps towards me and my heartbeat was beating very fast.... As she is coming towards me Rithvik has moved aside giving her space.... The next thing she did was startled me and everyone including karan...

She kissed me on my forehead and hugged me tightly and whispered in my ears....

Poonam di - Thank you so much teju for coming in our Sunny's life and ofcourse our lives.... You are the best thing that has happened to us ever baby girl... I love you the most and you have filled his dark life with full of colours girl... Thank you it is a small word to say....

I was shocked and my heart is beating too fast... It took few minutes to process what just happened....

Karan Pov - The minute door got opened there she is my mentor mom inspiration My sister... Poonam di whom I love the most... What the hell that means they came to Mumbai even di so everybody is in Mumbai Godd.. thank you thank you so much for this one...when bb asked to release I ran to her I couldn't control my excitement and happiness seeing her... But there you go she stopped me from hugging... I was taken aback what the hell is she dng... Did I do anything wrong again.. is she behaving cold with me... All the thoughtful idea came into my overthinking brain..? BUT BUT BUT

I saw her moving towards teju and I was just hoping she couldn't mess it there... She has always been Protective about me and couldn't stand a word against me... We have fought a lot here so I thought she gonna question her regarding this or do something...

But To my surprise First time in my entire life... Poonam di has done something like this... She treats me like a Baby and I'm her first child, but before meeting me she went to teja and kissed her forehead and hugged her as tightly as possible.... I was feeling little jealous but at the same time this is what I'm expecting... I want my family to like no no sorry Love teju the way I do... But seeing this guesture I guess they love her more than me...