Part 51

So here you go all are waiting for this chapter...You guys are so lovely and the comments I loved a lot and pls do comment now as well... Let's go...

Salman was watching all the videos and minute by minute his anger is rising and makers are hell nervous seeing him....

Salman thrown the glass with a force on the ground...

Salman - what the hell is going on... This is fucking shame to the bb fraternity...

This is such a disgusting thing and Shamitha she's Fucking playing unfair and you people didn't take a call at all... Is it the way you behave if any commoner will be there in shamitha's place??
Let's just say Shamitha ke place mai teja hothi toh aap log zaroor kuch toh bolthe...
I was expecting shamitha to be good and support her but my foot she is fucking that insecure bitch and inhuman doesn't have humanity at all...

Woh insaan nahi hogi atleast aap toh ho na seriously they were torchoring her to hell and you people could have stopped right?? Hot water daal rahe the ladki hai woh  how can she feel...aap logon ke upar daalne se patha chalega...

Makers - Sir even we are feeling bad for tejasswi... she's going through hell... but woh sir shilpa shetty aur highers  se bohot pressure aarahi hai to support shamitha...

Salman - Cut the crap man kon hai woh log mere saamne leke aao this is the third time she is coming and she only holds a insecurity and a bitch personality... I am fucking done and I don't care about anything... I am gonna take an action... that little girl is being torchored to hell, where there is no mistake of hers...

Salman always had a soft corner for Teju and he likes her personality a lot... and seeing all the things happening to her he was shattered himself and cursing himself for hosting such a show and being unfair to that little heart... But he was on a mission today to set the things right!!!

Here the Weekend ka waar started..........

Salman kept a straight face and housemates were hell shocked looking at him...

Salman - Hi Tejasswi.. How are you feeling now?? Everything okay??

Teju - yes sir I'm fine just a little fever and legs pain.. but it's ok..

Salman - how was this week ?? Do you think sanchalak decision is unfair??

Teju - Sir genuinely speaking, I don't know what has happened outside and what did rashmi do,, but when  6 people are fighting for me and they are calling out things as unfair... It will definitely be unfair sir... Karan Rithvik don't fight for useless things, they voiced out a lot that shows how much unfair is shown by shamitha... I know she hates me to the core but atleast task mai toh fair reh sakthi thi sir...aur isse mai vip bhi nahi bansakthi just nominations se bach sakthi hu sir.. but no some people clearly have problems with me.. i can't do anything for that.. 

Salman - do you think she is insecure???

Teju - absolutely sir, 1000 percent I would say.. I know the consequences for saying this but I don't care sir.. always in my life I have been straight forward and I will never change that quality of mine.. This is me and if u wanna accept then do,if not then leave... I fucking don't give anything to that... 

Salman - today you have the time tejasswi just let it out and tell audience why is she inseure of you??

Shamitha - salman what r u dng???

Salman in high pitch tone - I'm fucking talking to tejasswi so others shut their mouth...

Shamitha's mouth was wide open listening to him...

Teju - Thanks for the opportunity sir specially... I don't care if you people gonna send me home after this but mereko jo bholna hai mai bholungi sir... Biasedness ki hadd hothi hai sir.. aap kisi insaan ko bhale hi hadd se zyaada efforts dene ka baad nicha ghira rahe ho... That is the worst thing that anyone could expect sir... coming to inseurities, she have it head to toe sir... Just to cover it she uses my name and keep pouncing things on me that I'm insecure etc etc... She tries to talk to karan and I don't fuck about that but phir bhi mera naam lena is base less thing... he also doesn't wish to talk by himself but no madam ko usme bhi mera hi naam lena hotha hai... Raquesh is very good frnd of mine sir... ek eldor brother ki tarah dekthi hu.. and ussi haq se baath karthi hu... but she never likes that and I understand she's getting irritated and stopped talking but no again she says just to prove her insecure , i stopped myself talking with Raquesh... sir karthi hu toh bhi problem, nahi bhi karthi hu phir bhi problem...