Part 59

Rithvik - Muh band rakh apna Do you even realize what the fuck are you speaking...??

Teju was silent.....

Rithvik - Gussa sab hothe hai teju but you need to think about things you say in angry...

Jai- Exactly tune jo rashmi bola suna hai na but did u wait till KK give her answer no Nahi madam ko tabhi gusna hai... He was about to speak teja but tujhe dekhe shock hogaya tha but then he composed himself and started to speak but you spoiled it teju... Did u even think what you have told him...??

Rithvik - Usne Rashmi ko do dhaala hai bola tha ki she can never judge my girl's love for me and he literally smashed her and shot back his points and took your stand and bola ki do not interfere.... haa usne pehle maaf kiya hai but usne jab tere baare mai galat bola tab he lost his shit and asked her to not interfere between you guys... 

Jai- Usne tere liye stand liya hai teja woh bhi after you said so many mean things to him... That shows how much he loves u and respects you....

Rithvin - But tune uska pyaar pe respect pe sawaal uthaya hai... Tune usse trust nahi kiya teja... How he must have felt for that Teja?? Uske pyaar trust ko tune ek second mai mitha diya yaar... This is so wrong teja and he is hurt damn hurt.... Tujhe uska situation patha hai uske baad bhi tune woh sab kaha... uska dil tut gaya hai teju... He felt shattered for a moment...

Teju was numb listening all these and she thought about what all she said and just then realized that she over reacted.... She was feeling guilty and feeling miserable... And tears automatically started rolling from her eyes...

Teju- Ritz Bhai how can I do this... How can I judge my sunny?? This is so not me... maine gusse mai kuch bhi boldiya.. over react kiya maine... Mai aise kaisa kar sakthi hu apne sunny ke saath.. Shit that person loves me with the pure heart and woh banda khud se zyaada hamesha women ki respect kartha hai and How can I say those things... Usko kitna hurt hua hoga.. I am wrong bhai I am a culprit... Maine mere sunny ko hurt kiya hai... And she started hitting her head with her hands...

Rithvik and Jai stop her...

jai- baccha u realized right.. so you have chance to apologise him and just go and say sorry...

Rithvik - Rectify your mistake teja.. abhi time hai Pls don't loose him he's the best for you...

Teju- Rit...Ritz what If I loose him... I can't live without him.. agar woh nahi maana toh.... Tujhe patha hai na maine aisa kyu react kiya That Rashmi she always try to ruin my life...Iski wajah se maine bohot kuch Seha hai life mai and Sunny ko khone ka dar se kuch bhi boldiya maine... Woh maafi maangne aayi thi toh sunny maan jaatha yaar phir woh usko mere khilaaf karne ki koshish karegi isliye maine roka sunny ko but woh nahi aaraha tha toh mujhe gussa chad gaya...

Rithvik - But babe Rashmi ke baare mai hume patha hai but not to karan na.. His nature is different and yours is different babe.. Karan is like agar aap nafrat bhi karthe ho kisi se and if they feel sorry then he will be fine with that...But tere jaisa nahi na baby...

Teju- haa you are right... mujhe hi samajh ke karna chahiye tha maine kudh barbaad ki hai apne haathon se... But I will make things right bhai...

Jai- That's like my baby...

Teju- Khaana nahi khaaya na usne...

Rithvik nodded his head in no....

Teju - mai lekhe jaaungi baath baad mai karungi he needs to eat first.... Tum log sojao don't worry I will eat...

Teju took the plate and went inside bedroom... There he was covering his head with pillow and seeing him like that teja understood that he was crying... Her heart ached...